Home for the Holidays - a trip report

Hahaha! Right?!?

Definitely impressive. It’s just tink that I can’t seem to get in focus. I’m always in a bad spot or she’s movin too fast.

She also caught me by surprise as well. I wasn’t expecting her to fly.

4 Likes

Someone wanna explain the joke for those of us playing at …home. :upside_down_face::wink::smirk:

1 Like

Omggggg. In two weeks I’ll be at a Christmas party!!! Eeks.

I’m so excited for the new fireworks. Saw a test run, it looks GOOD.

I freaking love Christmas!

3 Likes

Can confirm they were amazing. As much as I liked wishes, this definitely was an improvement.

1 Like

Got a great spot for the parade

17 Likes

NICE!! Glad to see the snow make it down there. I was worried it wouldn’t.

2 Likes

Breathtaking!:heart_eyes::star_struck:

1 Like

Where’s your secret spot?

Philly and burbs doesn’t have any snow.

1 Like

I went to the Tony’s Most Merriest party. This is the reserved viewing area for the parade. I was able to get up front under the Christmas tree looking right down the middle of Main St.

6 Likes

I don’t know if he posts on the forum, but Niter is famous on chat for linking to pictures that are posted sideways…

3 Likes

I don’t know who it was that scheduled a PPO BOG breakfast right after a party night, but he’s an idiot.

Also, ever run at a full sprint from the royal rooms to the bus stop to catch a MK bus at por: riverside? Cause I have.

But I made it and now onto MK. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hot_face:

12 Likes

You’ve been training all week for this one moment!

2 Likes

I’m re-thinking my decision to not go to a MVMCP while I’m there next week…

5 Likes

Good morning! I guess you’re awake now! LOL

1 Like

MVMCP is fantastic. Do it.

6 Likes

This. There’s soooo much going on. But it does take a while for it to get started. That 6-7pm hour drrrrrrrragged.

But once the flood gates opened, it was pretty much non stop. Space mountain was at a 15-35 minute wait (totally worth doing), and while I haven’t been on speedway since I was a kid, it was a ton of fun… even if the cars apparently don’t want to acknowledge your steering inputs sometimes. The one shot of me going through the last turn I posted, I forgot for a second it wasn’t a real race.

I walked out with 14 uneaten cookies. And the hot cocoa servers started to recognize me cause I was there so much. The weather was just downright perfect for hot cocoa.

14 Likes

We loved the party. It was way different with DH than it would have been with kids, or on my own, but it was great. We filled the 6 to 7 hour with BoG, which I loved and would gladly do again.

3 Likes

Yeah I think a nice dinner in the 6-7 hour is a perfect way to fill the time. Cause the lines during then is stupid long cause normal park goers are trying to get in their last ride of the day

And without cookies or hot chocolate being doled out yet, a dinner makes the most sense.

2 Likes