Home for the Holidays - a trip report

Lol, I just got into Epcot as well.

1 Like

Then I’d be rich and famous and never a care in the world!

1 Like

@ryan1 and @Randall1028 , I certainly wouldn’t want to use your Real first names in person for fear of accidently using them on the Forum, and then the careful secret both of you keep about your true identities through the use of clever login IDs would be destroyed. :wink:

8 Likes

The obfuscation of my true name is key to keeping myself entirely unnoticed on these forums.

3 Likes

I did react to hearing my liner name shouted more than my real name.

4 Likes

Much better.

They’re tiny though! The whole thing is one big magnet, but if you separate, they’re tiny.

12 Likes

Must be distracting as you’re flying from the top of the castle during HEA.

2 Likes

As if the fireworks weren’t distracting enough.

3 Likes

I’ve been an Otter Box fan since my first iPhone (iPhone 3). I tried Lifeproof once because of the waterproof aspect, but I never really liked it. My 11 pro is currently in one.

1 Like

Oh, those are worth waiting in line for!

3 Likes

No line today for the magnets

5 Likes

Yeah I was actually looking for the start of the line for a few moments before I realized there wasn’t one. :rofl:

7 Likes

Are you doing the Candlelight tonight with NPH

1 Like

This exactly! I loved all the details that were in the book after having been there. If you read “Phasma” it goes into the backstory of how Vi and Archex met. It’s a good read. I just finished “A Crash of Fate” and while I didn’t like it as much as Black Spire it also takes place on Batuu and has all those details and such.

It will be livestreamed tonight - thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

No. Can’t sit still that long. Might pop in for a song or two one of these nights though.

Been a rather dull afternoon. New dining plan is tied to the new room and I need to wait till room is ready or something before it kicks over? So no eating and there’s not much to do that haven’t already done yet.

But then I popped over to Ak

9 Likes

Any plans for DS to take in the trail of Christmas Trees?

3 Likes

Probably later tonight. Since everything is closing early, I snagged a ragaland road reservation.

9 Likes

This seems like a good idea.

9 Likes

That is Always a good idea.

3 Likes