Home for the Holidays - a trip report

The runs will be a good “warm up.” :upside_down_face::grinning:

D’Oh! Who says “container of milk” anyway?

Reminds me of the year-long argument I had with my siblings in the late 90s whether the announcement for BTMRR said, “Wildest ride in the West” or “Wilderness.” We had to wait till we rode it the next time to find out, and when we rode it at WDW, we thought it might be different on the west coast so we had to wait ride it at DLR too. (Spoiler: it’s wilderness).

1 Like

5 Likes

This meetup delights me. Put a big ol’ smile on my face on this snowy, cold, New York City day in a dreary office. (HR if you’re reading this, back off!)

8 Likes

Got harassed by a stormtrooper because of my lightsaber. Couldn’t get my damn camera out fast enough before they moved on. :weary::weary:

6 Likes

You shouldn’t have used your Jedi mind tricks, then!

1 Like

Oh no!!!

1 Like

Meh, it was still fun. I’m sure I’ll be harassed again at some point. :thinking::grin:

The hard part is not busting into laughter while playing along.

4 Likes

I freaking love this shirt. Why don’t they make it for adults?! :frowning:

6 Likes

Cute. I wonder why as well!

1 Like

It’s really windy out. Let’s do something dumb…

11 Likes

Awww… I don’t even feel the wind.

Well this is far less dumb that I was expecting

4 Likes

Let the record show that they still run the Skyliner in 17mph winds.

5 Likes

Yeah I kinda figured they would. Everyone saying they’re not gonna run them in gusty winds was pretty much kidding themselves.

Disney wants this to be the primary transport. And as such, it needs to be up as much or almost as much as the monorail. And for good reason, it’s sooooo much faster than the busses.

5 Likes

Wow!! Stay warm, stay safe.

Playin around

10 Likes

Now there’s a great example of your New Englander understatement. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

You are much smaller than I remember

2 Likes

Updated forecast has us getting another 6-12 tonight!

4 Likes

If only you were good looking.

2 Likes