Home for the Holidays - a trip report

Ahhh I see. Fortunately then DH has the Disney+ account and my MDE account is in charge of the trip. Glad you got it taken care of though!
Also… mmmmm, beignets…

1 Like

close.

We’re movin’ now!

19 Likes

They took away the sporks. :cry::sob::cry: people suck.
(And that was the remains of a batuuan pot roast)

10 Likes

Your photos are fabulous. I might have to finally switch to the dark side and get an iPhone…

1 Like

I am not surprised you are here. Seems like the whole world is here right now.

1 Like

You won’t see the photo boxes put in This kind of effort to make The shots look super cool.

16 Likes

Freaking loving the night photography of the iPhone.

19 Likes

You’re almost making me want to upgrade my iPhone SE…

2 Likes

Is the snow on sunset Blvd new? I don’t remember it last year (for whatever that’s worth)

12 Likes

My new favorite thing is hacking stuff in batuu. I made the falcon make noises and fire cooling jets. :grin:

I can’t get photo or video of it because you can’t hack and film at the same time. :worried:

7 Likes

14 Likes

No. They had it last year.

3 Likes

Aw man! We tried doing a little bit of this but it sucked our phones’ batteries too fast.

2 Likes

This really made our last trip even more fun. Loved it.

2 Likes

Not to rub it in, but I also activated the a-wing. It just makes radio chatter. Apparently you can also activate the x-wing, but I didn’t figure out how. It never gave me the option, but I saw someone else do it.

It Rrrreally shouldn’t have been that entertaining, but it so was.

Also, while I hate the Star Wars fireworks show, the jingle bell jingle bam was fun and great!

Definitely gave me a good shot of Christmas spirit.

14 Likes

Also rode skyliner. A LITTLE unnerving once you get really “high”, but not that bad.

9 Likes

I should go back to hotel for the night. But …MK is open till 12.

And I haven’t had a dole whip yet sooooo

17 Likes

Your commute tomorrow morning to the “office” will be a very short one. So this is a reasonable course of action.

That said, I’m off to bed. Gnight!

6 Likes

Also, it’s legit cold here. I can see my breath.

And my commute WILL be awesome.

4 Likes