Holy Christmas Crowds…a semi live trip report

Sounds awesome!

4 Likes

Savannah and I are ready for EPCOT. Bri…well she’s still in the gift shop where she’s been so often she’s become friends with the CMs. :grinning:

29 Likes

Lovely photo :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, she has abandoned the gift shop and is joining us. First stop is no doubt the Japan pavilion.

22 Likes

22 Likes

Hello Christmas crowds.

18 Likes

Great pictures! The sky is so blue.

6 Likes

I hope you’ll say, despite the crowds, that you had a wonderful time anyway. I want you to say this for selfish reasons, in case I make it down there during the holidays again sometime :blush:

8 Likes

So far when the crowds zig, we zag. It’s been just fine in large part to BG1. We have 3 LL for EPCOT and we will hop to DHS later. If you are lucky enough to get a golden ticket you’ll especially have no problem at all.

10 Likes

GOTG with a hidden Mickey, Club Cool, and we found the talking trash can that used to be in the Umbrella restaurant. The kids loved that and were just as amazed rediscovering it.

24 Likes

Knocked out Remys, Test Track, Soarin, Living with the land and the Seas. Waiting for ice cream in France before hopping to HS for dinner.

25 Likes

Ice cream consumed and we are in the air!

25 Likes

I would love to see a full pic of your adorable shirt. I :heart: Donald!

4 Likes

Just modified a star tours to Slinky dog after dinner. Score!

12 Likes

Here you go @LTinNC82

18 Likes

That’s cute :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ok that’s even cuter than I imagined!!

6 Likes

25 Likes

@motherofdaughtersthree after seeing the crowds today and seeing what we have accomplished, you can absolutely have a blast on a Disney Christmas vacation. I wouldn’t hesitate to book again. You are an all powerful liner. You can do hard things.

13 Likes

Where/what are these drinks? I love the shirt!

6 Likes