Holy Christmas Crowds…a semi live trip report

Magical beacon cocktail and holiday bourbon cocktail. Both delicious and probably found everywhere

5 Likes

Hopping on slinky and just grabbed frozen at 8:25 before Harmonious and deluxe hours. And VQ Obtained for GOTG tonight.

8 Likes

You are killing it!

More fabulous pictures.

4 Likes

I remember going on Presidents Day week - my first time on back to back CL10 days. I was amazed at how much we got done even though it was jammed, all because of liner knowledge. I know Christmas week is next level, but I think with Liner knowledge and G+, we would be able to do what we wanted to, especially after seeing your report.

9 Likes

Absolutely

4 Likes

25 Likes

Got a great spot for Harmonious. We just finished a rapid fire round of rock, paper, scissors in which I had a stunning victory over both girls. Spaceship earth looks amazing.

14 Likes

Always does. One of my favorite sights is SSE at night.

5 Likes

24 Likes

What a fabulous day! Did every single ride in Epcot starting with entering park around noon. Hopped to HS for dinner and slinky. Going to try rapid stacking for MK tomorrow since kids will want to sleep in.

19 Likes

Awesome pics!

3 Likes

I’m very curious to see how rapid stacking goes.

3 Likes

We are people moving!

21 Likes

CoP because it’s Savannah’s favorite

21 Likes

Lunch at Casey’s and then we are going to blow through our rapid stacks for MK. :grinning:

20 Likes

That’s impressive you arrived at noon and did all the rides.

5 Likes

Strolled into the kingdom at 10:30 today. Rode CoP and People mover and then had lunch at Cosmic Rays. I started rapid stacking when MK opened. Between 12:30-1:45 we rode BTMR, Pooh, Space, Buzz and Pirates. Have more FP booked now for evening. Oh and we saw the parade! If rain holds off I get to meet @Flavita. Got some ice cream on main st and now we are off to the Grand to see the gingerbread house

28 Likes

Rain, rain go away :blush:

6 Likes

Windows on Main St.

22 Likes

22 Likes