Holy Christmas Crowds…a semi live trip report

Everyone was wiped by 8 pm since we didn’t get to bed until 2am the night before.

24 Likes

Fabulous pictures! Looks like you are having a great time. Love that you did the ceramic craft :heart:

7 Likes

Me too. We were supposed to go to AK tonight but Bri wanted to stop and see the tree at Wilderness Lodge, so we took a bus there from Disney Springs. Spent a few hours there instead of the park. Sometimes you just have to ditch the plan. Great memories made tonight. :heart:

16 Likes

She wanted a picture in front of the tree with her tree.

27 Likes

That’s awesome :heart: Sometimes the best memories happen when you ditch the plans.

11 Likes

If anyone is at MK this week, Santa is meeting behind the Christmas shop. I don’t think anyone knows he’s there. Literally nobody in line. He spent about 10 minutes talking to the girls about their favorite treats and what he’d like them to leave out for him Christmas night.

25 Likes

There’s no one else in the pool!!

6 Likes

Love this. And Bri was right - that is a fabulous picture of her, her project, and the big tree.

9 Likes

It was 55°. All the smart people were in the hot tub with me.

11 Likes

Much smarter.

6 Likes

Fixed that photo for you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18 Likes

MVMCP fireworks were incredible. We could hear the soundtrack and it was as beautiful. Obviously would be better on Main street, but we chose to save $800. I have no idea how we got this room view because we don’t make this kind of money, but it makes me smile every time I walk outside.

31 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

That’s an amazing view!!

6 Likes

That’s an awesome fireworks shot! I think that’s my favorite of the fireworks shows. It gets me all in the feels. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

The soundtrack really does give you all the feels. Now if we could only get those castle lights back. I know the crane was controversial but the icicle lights were gorgeous.

8 Likes

I hope they come back after they remove all the 50th adornments to the castle. I heard that’s why they couldn’t put the lights up the last few years.

8 Likes

Wow great pic and view

4 Likes

It’s Epcot day! Woke up a little late but still got BG 14 for GOTG and Remy booked. Kids just got up and we are going to chill for a bit since we have deluxe hours tonight. Hoping to get to Epcot by 11:30 to drink around the world.

14 Likes

Sounds like a great plan!!

4 Likes