Holly Jolly Trip Report (11/29-12/5)

Yikes! You’d think their fanciest hotel would not have thin walls!

Love the pictures. Sounds like a great day. I also love WL! It’s so lovely. I really dislike the TS, but those little boys love it!

1 Like

Maybe we are in an older building? At least we are the end room. It’s not coming from next door which is even stranger. Now it’s just blaring club music.

4 Likes

It’s true! There were stickers and everything.

And talking cats (though not at that particular meal)

3 Likes

We loved Ogas as well…def worth a mid afternoon cocktail break. Agreed…outer rim is super delish! Wish I could have one right now. Loving the pics and report!

1 Like

Epcot day has been FABULOUS. yes, all caps FABULOUS :grin::grin::grin: very low crowds. Very good treats. Very relaxing. Perfect weather. Rode everything we wanted to.

About to eat at Via Napoli for the first time. Keeping an eagle eye out for @ryan1!

7 Likes

Also. Lots of folks wearing jammies. I didn’t get the memo or I would’ve joined in lol.

3 Likes

:flushed: Jammies?! Maybe those were the only warm clothes they could find … :joy:

4 Likes

I think I messed up. I think I saw you and your family come in. We were already seated right by the front glass windows. Our reservation was actually for 6:50…I had confused the time earlier.

Anyhow, I saw a family with three kids. A girl and two boys. The girl appeared to have a Baymax shirt, so I wanted to see the other shirts to confirm. The dad (you!?!) Took one of the boys to the restroom. On the way back I could see the shirt did not have Baymax on it. No go. Until I realized later, after we left. The shirt said Wawawa. Right. That’s what Baymax says with the fist bump!

So I watched you all come in.

2 Likes

That’s a fair conclusion!!

That happens a lot during this time of year at DLR. People like to take pj pics at the parks for their Christmas cards. Maybe since DLR is still closed they are heading East!

Oh man, that was totally us! That was my husband taking DS to the bathroom lol. By then we had hoodies on so the baymax was covered up.

Should’ve shared this earlier lol.

8 Likes

It’s like Walmart only more fun

3 Likes

If you had shared this I would have definitely known it was you! Figures. Well, at least we were about 10 ft from each other and I got to see you in person. Through glass. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: true. While I sip my Walmart wine at the

pool lol

5 Likes

The looking glass!! #wereallmadhere

1 Like

Working on more updates. I am exhausted. This is an accurate picture of how we all feel LOL. DS6 passed out face down on the floor :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: We are home and I’ll be sharing more tomorrow.

6 Likes

And he won’t even be stiff or sore when he wakes. :hushed:

1 Like

IKR?! So true.

1 Like