Holiday discount

You could, but it may end up being the 4th… our plane gets in at 10:30pm. Likely won’t get tto the resort until close to midnight! :joy:

2 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

Saved $400 ish on my riverside stay. The pickings are getting slim though. I couldn’t find anything at the values that I would like. I think they had sports or music.

3 Likes

I’ll save $9, yay! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Free Dole Whip Float! WOOOOO!!! (or most of a Mickey Pretzel)

4 Likes

A pretzel is more than $9?!

2 Likes

But I want waffles… :cry:

1 Like

Oh i was a dollar off. I thought it was 8.79 now. I just looked though and it’s 7.79 (side note: go me, I at least got the .79 part right!)

So, turns out you can get a WHOLE Mickey Pretzel now. PHEW!

3 Likes

:grimacing:

1 Like

I had an existing 8 night package booked at Pop (standard room) for mid December. I called Disney this morning about applying the new holiday discount and saved a smidge under $900 so I was excited about that.

5 Likes

Wow - that is fantastic!

1 Like

I found out late yesterday afternoon that there is a very good chance I will not be able to do a solo trip in neither November nor December. I won’t know for sure until mid September. I am trying not to be too disappointed, but like I said in my original post, with the discounts that came out yesterday I would be saving $900 on a November trip. Sigh. If I can’t go this year, my next possibility would be almost anytime after late January. Is February a decent time to go? I don’t want to get caught up in Spring Break crowds, and I would not be able to go the first weekend in March. With Easter being so late I think it will make navigating March and April a little trickier. Still holding out hope for November or December but feeling discouraged at the moment. :confused:

3 Likes

I think if you can avoid Presidents’ Day weekend and the marathon, then February is prob okay.

I’m sorry you might not be able to go!

1 Like

Oh no. I hope it works out.

1 Like

Is there a list or site that has the information posted for all of the race weekends from January through the end of March? Also, does anyone know when cheer-sports-band trips usually take place in the winter and spring? Thanks! I’m trying to psyche myself up into going after Christmas if need be and want to plan around those things if possible!

1 Like

This is what I’ve compiled - but might be missing something.

I just had a heart attack because I am going Jan 30-Feb 2. Then I saw that was Disneyland.

@eightyeightkeys I can’t recommend Festival of the Arts enough!

1 Like

:rofl: yes, that’s an important distinction

Wow! Thank you so much! Maybe the first week of February would be good then. I wonder how much that Cheerleading event impacts things from the 7th-10th? I had plans to stay at an All Star resort just for a solo trip, but I might just “have” to upgrade if that’s where they stay. :rofl: The weekend after that is President’s Day weekend, so there will likely be crowds then.

2 Likes

I would love to see Festival of the Arts!!

1 Like