Holiday discount

Good morning! I thought someone had started a thread about the holiday discount dropping today, but now I can’t find it…? Anyway, I have a tentative November solo trip lined up, and by switching the dates up by two days and changing my room from preferred to standard, I saved $900! If you have a trip coming up from October 6-December 24, check out the rates!

11 Likes

Here are the discount links for those looking!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/

2 Likes

I posted these screenshots in the December thread; repeating here:

2 Likes

There is also an AP Holiday discount that is even better, so if you have an AP, be sure to check that one out too!

2 Likes

That’s fantastic! Is this a separate trip from your early December one?

Last year I saved hundreds of dollars with the holiday discount, but this year the bounce back is a better deal in my case.

2 Likes

Up to 40% off!!

2 Likes

Yeah, they kind of (plesantly) snuck that one in there!

1 Like

Would someone see if there are AP discounts for Pop from 12/3-10 and what the cost is? I am in Portugal and cannot get on the US site for anything. Thanks.

Reposting @heathernoel’s pic from the December thread.

oops yes my eyes are that bad

2 Likes

No Pop availability for those dates. I.teied Decmber 4-9, 5-8 and December 4 alone and there was nothing.

2 Likes

Thank you for looking.

1 Like

I should add, was looking at those dates for myself! :joy:

Or I.would have done your exact dates.

1 Like

Whoopsie, posted the wrong (low-res) image. Fixed. This one’s legible if you tap and zoom.

1 Like

I’m HOPING that when they release discounts into January, that it will include All Star Music Family suites…but they aren’t explicitly listed. Are those rooms not typically discounted?

I mention this because in a PAST discount, they had discounted the Art of Animation standard rooms separately from the family suites. (Although, in this listing, it isn’t called out separately, so I don’t know if that means family suites aren’t discounted, or just not called out separately!)

2 Likes

Doesn’t this apply to @Wahoohokie’s dates? (Or were you just saying there’s no availability? I thought maybe she already has a reservation.)

1 Like

hypothetically…
Standard POP room for $197/night
OR
AOA Little Mermaid Room for $217/night

I’m kinda thinking AOA, but would it be worth the extra price?

…I’m not even sure I can go this season but I’m going to book it for now cause it looks like availability is real scarce.

Stick with pop

LM rooms are a million miles away from skyliner

1 Like

only slightly worse than Pop’s standards, though.

1 Like

My past two standard Pop rooms have been pretty close to the Skyliner. My original room assignments weren’t great but I got them changed at the front desk on arrival.

2 Likes