Holiday discount

i NEVER have that kind of luck :frowning_face:

1 Like

Have you asked for a better location and they couldn’t accommodate you?

yeah. Either there’s no availability or there’s only SLIGHTLY better (like a floor down or the next wing over)

1 Like

Oh, sorry :disappointed:. Maybe you’re right and I’ve just been lucky so far.

it’d be a lot easier if PorFQ was available(:unamused: )

2 Likes

But definitely worse

What do you gain by going on the other side of the lagoon for more money?

Prettier hotel on the long walk back to the room is about all I can come up with. (yeah, not exactly a good reason)

lol still haven’t fixed the site

1 Like

I don’t think that’s worth it. But you might. You’ll certainly get to see it allllll on the walk back!! :rofl::rofl:

I’d stay cheaper and go for a stroll one time

1 Like

yeah. this likely ain’t gonna happen anyway, so might as well give me every possible reason to justify it come December that I can.

Cheapy-cheap-cheap it is.

3 Likes

I think you get like 17 extra square feet at AoA in the LM rooms…ALTHOUGH, I think that is lost to the fact that the second bed isn’t a murphy bed, IIRC.

1 Like

I meant no Pop availability for those dates. She could call to see if the AP rate might be able to be applied to her current room (and if it is cheaper)- because I am pretty sure she booked it through bounceback.

2 Likes

If she got the same bounceback deal as I did (25%), it’s probably a wash.

2 Likes

That’s what I figured too…

3 Likes

Thanks, what I really was wanting to know was if there was availability those dates. I assumed not, but could not check myself. I have the bounceback booked, and glad I do.

2 Likes

I have reservations for both November and December, and I will choose between the two if I can go at all-fingers crossed and hopeful because I NEED a solo trip! :rofl: The November trip is several hundred dollars cheaper still than the December one with discounts applied to both. I would love to go in December since so many liners will also be there, but the November dates will work out better for my family. We shall see… :blush:

2 Likes

I’m glad I have a bounceback for December, too! I couldn’t see any availability for Pop.

3 Likes

Will we overlap? I think I am 12/3-10.

2 Likes

Yes! We’re there the same time! We won’t get there until late on the 3rd and I had to get that night at ASSports.

2 Likes

If I wanted to go through the hoops I’d save a whole $10 because of the great bounce back deal I got. But at least from what I can tell I’d have to cancel and rebook. Too many other things going on to deal with that for $10.

1 Like

Should I amend this to arriving the 3rd in the December thread?

Dec 04–10 • scrapper1617 & DD29 • Pop