Hi. My name is Adam and I'm addicted to Disney World

Usually :roll_eyes:

We love you just the same.

1 Like

Are you lost? This isn’t the magic band upgrade thread.

3 Likes

im at 135…so obviously we will be there same time

Everything annoys me. I thought you knew this.

1 Like

Everything except religion, politics, and folks wearing T-shirts representing one those two items.

Me!!! I hide my phone from DH when I’m watching new DFB videos to avoid the eye rolling!

3 Likes

Maybe we will cross paths. I will be the one who is crying with happiness. I was watching a video yesterday from AllEars about the live shows in MK with my eyes tearing up just thinking about it.

1 Like

hahaha…this is me

I literally think of Disney every single day. I’m always planning our next trip, no matter how far out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I told a friend the other day (and when I say a friend, I mean somebody I know from the internet who I bonded with planning Disney trips) that I think I need Disney rehab. Our trip is 256 days out and not a day goes by that I don’t make a note of something we need to do or tweak the plan in some way, plus I literally always have a trip report open in the background for when I need a break from work.

3 Likes

This kind of thing happens to me a lot, too.

So there with you!

I agree with this wholeheartedly. If I don’t have a trip to plan then I am bummed out in other areas of my life. I might even play that up a bit until my husband caves and agrees to book another trip. I keep waiting for Disney to get old and no longer interesting…

2 Likes