Hi. My name is Adam and I'm addicted to Disney World

Hi Adam, I have found that Disney World is very addictive. We had our first trip in March of this year, our next trip is in 505 days and I have ideas for our 2022 trip. I think planning for Disney really increases my serotonin levels, I am in such a good mood when I’m planning :grin: You are in a safe place to share :laughing:

9 Likes

100% THIS!!!

3 Likes

Hi Adam, Welcome to the club. I too am addicted to Disney World but more specifically the Every Ride Challenge to ride every ride in one day. I have a family tripped planned in July where I may attempt twice and another one for shortly after the opening of Galaxy’s Edge. Should be fun and I love the chaos of challenge day.

3 Likes

It’s an extra paid experience. Invitation only. Didn’t you get the email?

Count it in months until you get under 100 days. That way it doesn’t sound so far away.

1 Like

You’re on about the same schedule as me. Way to go avoiding the madness of the new attraction openings!

1 Like

I don’t think there’s anyway to make it feel shorter at this point! I’m currently just waiting to get to my “room only” booking date in almost a year from now. I could have gone sooner, but I want to be there for the 50th + at least six new rides will be open by then.

Being on these forums has been a big help!

I’m at 162 now. One of my work friends always asks me how many days and when I tell him he laughs. He thinks is ridiculous that I always know how many days until we are there. I am glad I am with my people here.

4 Likes

May trip: 332 days
December trip: 537 days

1 Like

See, I don’t think it does. Because to me, 2 hours sounds like it is a good bit longer than 7,200 seconds. When I think of a second, I think of how little I can do in that time, but when I think of an hour, I can do so much more so it seems longer. When I say it has been almost 3 years since I’ve been to Disney, that sounds longer than 935 days.

1 Like

Countdown 134 days. Next trip, October 2021, unless I upgrade my ticket to an AP. Then, if I invest in TiW, it only makes sense to plan on early October 2020.

1 Like

@illini74 you sound like me… We are just ready to qualify for SW companion pass, so it only makes sense to get an AP then right?

1 Like

Okay, you have 13,996,800 seconds until your trip.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Now THAT sounds a little too long. :joy::joy:

1 Like

well, that 800 is down to 600, so the countdown goes real fast.

2 Likes

Yes! It will FLY by. But, that also means my Disney trip will FLY by. Now, I have the sads. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

You probably shouldn’t schedule your trip down to the second. "C’mon everyone, we have an ADR to get to in 923 seconds! Hustle! "

1 Like

My family makes fun of me for this and uses the word “maximize”. Like “come on, hurry up, we have to maximize our time in the parks!”

1 Like

HI ADAM!

We’re all a little mad here :wink:

3 Likes

Mad? I’m absolutely furious.

2 Likes