HHN 31 Updates & News

Thanks for your advice! My husband let me know that our flight isn’t getting into MCO on Wednesday until almost midnight! My kids are night owls but they don’t love getting up early in the morning. So I’m thinking we probably will not make entry on Thursday as I was hoping but hopefully still early. So we are now thinking to buy a ticket for IOA only on Thursday. Take a break in the afternoon back at cabana bay or even get dinner on CityWalk
Then use HHN ticket go in to do a house, some rides, check things out at opening (we can go in through resort line but not early scream). Can we go back over to IOA to check out Dark Arts Show? We would then go back over to HHN to finish out the night. See some more houses with lower waits as it gets later?

1 Like

Thanks @josephmatt

4 Likes

Yes. You can enter HHN and leave around 7:15pm and hustle over to IOA. It will be a very long walk, but manageable. (I do it often, but I am solo and it takes 15 - 20 minutes

I really enjoyed the TP article. I am still weary about the food and drink booths after my poor Mardi Gras experience. The reviews by TP reinforce my concerns.

2 Likes

It’s trivial, but the walls around the Griffin at Lost Continent are down and it looks like it got a fresh paint job

A lot of construction walls at Port of Entry are down too and the clamshell water feature is working

8 Likes

I thought the maggot corn dog was disgusting. No amount of sauce was going to change the rice krispy nasty

2 Likes

Just printed off TP from TP and OI… SO, excited for tomorrow night!!!

5 Likes

Happy Halloween on this July 12th!!

Time to start talking HHN32 I guess…

Multi-day Tickets are on sale and we now have 3 houses confirmed -

Chucky
The Last of Us
Stranger Things 4

ST4 was announced this morning and merch is already in shops!

I saw Season 1 of Stranger Things and though it was “good”. I was actually disappointed it didn’t wrap up then. I understand it was a hit and that meant extending the series. I tired Season 2 and stopped after two episodes. Am I missing something? Get me hyped for a ST HHN32 house!!

2 Likes

My kids were mind blown on the last released season, whatever that was. I need to pick back up and rewatch myself.

1 Like

Are you a Last of Us fan?

I loved the games. I haven’t watch the show…yet. I rotate streaming services. I binge everything I want for a month then switch to another. The cycle repeats about every 6 months and allows all the platforms to get new content by the time I rotate back.

HBO Max… sry… Max (now) and Netflix are my next two streamers to watch in the next couple months.

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear what you think when you watch it.

1 Like

Totally OT, but I’m watching an AWESOME show on Peacock atm. It’s called Ms. Davis. It’s so unique that it’s hard to describe.

Basically, it’s about an AI that has turned the world into a Utopia…However, not everything is as it seems!

It’s like an Indiana Jones globe trotting adventure!

What’s OT?

Wait, I got it–off topic!

1 Like

Coincidentally, when you buy a multi-night pass you get a code for 4 months of Peacock TV for free!

It’s valid as long as you are not a current "premium subscriber’.

I do the cheaper version w/ ads. Looks like I’m getting 4 more months of TV included

2 Likes

Any thoughts to updating the title of this thread to HHN 31 and 32……?

I avoided all talk last year because I was unable to go but I am committed to this year. I saw this thread in my latest queue but I am afraid not everyone will jump in….

4 Likes

Agree. Or just “HHN”.

4 Likes

or start a new thread for HHN32

2 Likes

Yeah…that’s probably best!

Here we go!

4 Likes

I think we are set! Rush of Fear. A few nights at Hard Rock and the last few days of our seasonal’s!

2 Likes