Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

Whenever I have gone in normal times, there has never been a huge line there anyway. I’m sure they can work it out for the opening rush somehow though, even if the line has to snake to the lobby!

ETA: the other entrance does have the advantage of being by the vacant convention center, but it may actually help to have the crowd split into two by having both entrances open.

1 Like

Oh man once I went and the line snaked around the quick service restaurant. But I guess it still wasn’t as long as the front gate. However at some point they started restricting that entrance to GC guests only so I bet it was getting long on busy days.

2 Likes

This is new today! I’m gonna chat with a CM!:heart:

3 Likes

She said reservations open at 8am but to keep checking the website. So that means it can happen anytime :crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl:

2 Likes

Meaning 8am tomorrow, right? Sorry I haven’t been following too closely.

1 Like

Yeah she said 8am but I’m thinking I will be checking every hour until then. :rofl: Too many times has Disney said one thing only to have another happen. :crazy_face: I asked about prices and she said just keep checking to website

1 Like

Also general question:

Tomorrow you can start buying tickets. I will be buying 5-day tickets but don’t plan to use them until October. Can I buy them even though the reservation system is only running through June right now? Any limitations of ticket purchases that anyone is aware of?

1 Like

The only thing I see about limits is the one park reservation per day. no limit on how many tickets or people you can buy for. I wanna say since they want to know what day you will be attending you might not be able to buy that far in advance?

1 Like

I just started worrying that since all the tickets except the So Cal one say they expire 13 days after first use, that they made a mistake and that one expires too in 13 days. :crazy_face: My two trips are way more than 13 days apart.

1 Like

It makes sense that the SoCal one would be different since you can come back so easily. Hope you can get some clarity before using it!

1 Like

This just showed up!! I actually thought prices would start out lower than the $586

2 Likes
1 Like

Well, I’m really, really sad to say that I cannot go to Disneyland next month!:sob:

We are a 2 person team at work and my coworker just announced she is leaving. There is no way they will let me take any vacation time for a few months…

2 Likes

If I purchase a 2 day ticket tomorrow, can I book any of the Tier dates?
Are 2 day tickets associated with a specific tier level?
Thanks!

Can you take a weekend?

1 Like

I wish I could do 1 day. But I was on my own early last year for 4 months at work. I worked 50-60 hours per week. I wouldn’t have the energy to RD and close the park and I would have to ease back to work after an adventurous weekend. I’m old and can’t do weekend trips anymore!

I was hoping for 3 days. If we don’t go to HI for Thanksgiving, perhaps I can go to DLR the week before Thanksgiving. Noticed I said “I” all the way through for DLR. Nobody has time to go with me!

4 Likes

I’ll go with you. :raising_hand_woman:

I’m thinking of going before Thanksgiving.

3 Likes

The queue has started for reservations at the GCH!!!

2 Likes

Here we go once again!

2 Likes

The queue for tickets is up too!!!

2 Likes