Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

Yeah, a friend forwarded that to me too. I’m hoping that helps.

1 Like

45 posted was an actual 20 minute wait

That’s the kinda hope I was looking for. :partying_face: Ok, so I’ll stop looking at wait times and just leave it up to the gods. So often I think a trip to DL will be a disaster and it rarely ever is (although the last time it went badly was with my husband, and this time will be too… :flushed: I’m not surprised he doesn’t like Disneyland. His experiences there are always a slog. At least we’ve got the weather on our side. It’s supposed to be 68 degrees when we’re there :partying_face:)

1 Like

So anyone experiencing the Indy virtual queue today, let us know how it went. I just went into the app to take a look and apparently the queue is “paused” and not letting anyone else get Indy BGs. Other than checking your app constantly while at the parks, I have no clue how anyone would know that the Indy queue is open, since it’s not automatically open at the beginning of the day. In good news, it’s 12:09 and the RotR queue is still open. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (that is if they’re letting people get more than one ride in, and my guess is they’re not)

1 Like

So from the looks of Thrill Data’s wait times on Indy yesterday, when the ride hits (or maybe when it is about to exceed) a 35 minute wait time, they open the virtual queue, and it looks like they opened it twice at about 11:20am and 2:10pm. Not sure if that’s what actually happened, but it’s an educated guess. I’m going today to check it out as well.

3 Likes

When are you going?

1 Like

I’m going today. Just got my RotR BG. Group 6! :partying_face: (I’ve been practicing every day :joy:) . Yeah, it’s cool, I have two reservations, but today’s reservation was automatically selected when I went to join the queue. One less thing I had to press (and potentially mess up)

7 Likes

Have ALL the FUN!!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: 21 day countdown for me!

1 Like

Oh yay! Have an amazing day!!! I am at 17 days.

2 Likes

I am sooo excited for Avengers Campus opening and Blue Bayou too. DD said I can buy her the Filet and Lobster for her graduation celebration :rofl::rofl::rofl: So I guess I will try for an evening reservation. I also can’t wait to try that Hurricane drink they will serve!:blush:

2 Likes

We will be there right before it opens. Crossing our fingers for a soft opening while we are there, but not holding our breath. I want to go back in July for my birthday, but we will see how it is going then.

3 Likes

In case you have some extra time and might not being going into the Parks these are some pictures of Garden Walk. It’s the shopping center around the corner from Disneyland. Walking distance from Harbor Blvd. Last pictures are from DTD’s Splitsville. :blush: The first pictures :roll_eyes::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m hoping that also means he’s lifting the travel restrictions and DL will let us out of staters come.

2 Likes

That has been what they have been alluding to for the past few months

1 Like

Just in case someone would like to have this. It should work I just tried it from home :blush:

2 Likes

Hello, is the touringplans app working for Disneyland? The reason I ask is because I am noticing the official posted times provided within the touringplans app are often not the same as the posted times within the official Disneyland app. Additionally, the touringplans app is still showing single-rider wait times and fast pass return times, neither of which are operational right now.

2 Likes

Hi!! And Welcome I’ve seen that and for now I think we just have to ignore the FP and SR until they are brought back. As for wait times… those honestly have always been off a bit. Not all rides but always a couple. Especially for DLR. We need more on the ground people reporting actual timed waits. 13 days into reopening, I’m sure it will be getting more accurate daily. :blush:

4 Likes

Did you guys see this today? This was reposted by Carlye Wisel on her Twitter. Thoughts?

WOW via

@ThemedReality

Quote Tweet

Joe Kleiman

@ThemedReality

· 7h

Source within CDPH tells me that upon June 15 removal of restrictions, all California theme park guests 12 and older, including CA residents, will likely be required to show proof of full vaccination to enter.

1 Like

This is going to be interesting to watch. I’m vaccinated and wouldn’t mind showing proof of vaccination for me and my wife when visiting, especially if it allowed me to visit sooner! But I also know some guests won’t like this idea.