Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

less than a minute
I guess they couldn’t do seconds?

Edit: It makes a very loud noise when you get in…so just turn it up and you can go about your business

2 Likes

October pricing for GCH:

1 Like

Ouch!

1 Like

Well, we have a hotel and tickets for Oct 8 - 12 (daughter gets a 4 day weekend) so now we see if we can visit Cali by Oct and get us some park reservations before they’re gone.

4 Likes

I just wanted to see if it’d even let me do them and back in a queue!

Edit: and I’m guessing I won’t be able to with a Texas address so I’m going to bed! Goodnight WestCoasters and “May the odds be ever in your favor!”

2 Likes

Yay! So happy for you.

1 Like

Ughhhhh!

1 Like

3 minutes!!!

2 Likes

ALRIGHT!!! :heart:

1 Like

1 minute! We can do this!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I got my days!!!

7 Likes

These are great!!!

2 Likes

What a crazy day. I can not believe the queues are still going strong. One friend is still waiting to make park reservations. I am so thankful I got my reservations on Monday. :heart: So happy for all who were able to get in and get what they wanted. For those still waiting stay strong!!

2 Likes

It is crazy, but at least people seem to be getting what they want as long as they can be very, very patient with the insane wait. We have waited a a long time to get to return to Disneyland (it still blows my mind that I have been to WDW 3 times since DL closed), so waiting to get tickets is still better than not being able to go.
I might have just opened another queue for GCH, looking at Thanksgiving this time. :rofl: If DL isn’t open for out of staters by July/early August, I won’t be able to take the kids together until Thanksgiving as Avery will be away at school. Our tickets expire 12/16, so Thanksgiving will be the last chance. Avery gets a week off and she can just fly to California for the week. She will be home for the holidays just 3 weeks later.

3 Likes

If they don’t open up to all U.S. residents by July 1st, I’d wager a hefty sum they’ll extend the expiration date of tickets.

ETA: Not meant to be a counter-enabling post. Please go ahead and book Thanksgiving! :joy:

5 Likes

Fun Fact… The queue is still going !!! I am at the 1 minute countdown. just curious to what is still left

1 Like

I got back in today too to check on park reservations for out of staters:

That’s what it officially says for me. I’m not sure if that’s standard for booking park reservations starting Oct 8th or if that’s when Disney is thinking Newsom will lift the out-of-state ban? But just FYI for all, you fellow non-Californians.

2 Likes

Not much of a difference in what is available for 1 day or park hopper

Opening day is left but only DCA is available

1 Like

These are still available for opening weekend. After the way yesterday went I am shocked there is anything left!

1 Like