Here’s What You Need to Know About Disneyland Resort’s Reopening, Including

Got the same message

I was wondering if it’s possible I’ve gotten in when I was away and then it sent me back here when I didn’t respond within a certain time period given I’ve been on for 11 hours.

I suppose it is possible, but I am in a similar boat and have not gotten through and have been checking throughout the day as I work (aside from my lunch time snooze). I may just throw the in towel and see what happens tomorrow. I do have a ticket from ARes Travel now. Just need the park res. Trying to get Memorial Day weekend (sat and Sun) to go with a friend who already has her reservations. I will be disappointed, but not heartbroken if I have to wait. Maybe go for my birthday in July.

2 Likes

I don’t even think I can get park reservations yet…just want to get the hotel. (I mean if they’ll let me buy tickets I will). I am just sooo worried that since it’s been closed forever and actually has a completed whole new land (unlike WDW with it’s refusing to open Remy) that the crowds are going to flock by the droves.

2 Likes

I think this is where the not having the passes will come in handy. It will temper that. Otherwise the pass holders would be there every they could. Now having to pay each time, they will have to make choices.

2 Likes

I’ll keep your dates in mind.

2 Likes

The agony today!

1 Like

One of the liner friends that has been on since 7am is still waiting to make the park. reservation. Another just made his June 4th reservation. Crazy crazy day! I was still on my tickets and it refreshed and I am back in the queue again. Says more than an hour wait

1 Like

I am at 45 min now!

Edit: And now 51 min. That’s not how countdown clocks work and now 41 min…at what point do I go to bed?

2 Likes

Don’t give up, you are almost there. My 2 did the same, sometimes from 55 min to 45 min then back to over an hour before going back to 55 min. It will stop doing that and you will be in within an hour.

2 Likes

It’s still going back and forth…got down to 31 min and now at 35. It’s 9pm here and been a long day. I’d like to watch some TV or read a book (maybe The Unofficial Guide). Sigh

Edit: 28!

3 Likes

You are soooo close, you can do it! Can you multitask? I had my browsers open for hours but did lots of other stuff while waiting.

1 Like

I am multitasking actually…helping DS16 write his research paper for English class. Good times. :wink:

Edit: 18 min!

4 Likes

I am at 53 minutes now

1 Like

8 min! it does keep jumping around but it stays in the same 10 minute jumping period and gradually that moves down. We’re both close

1 Like

Mine has been pretty steady. Some jumping but very minimal. Then no sooner did I write that then it started jumping all over the place! Currently at 45 minutes.

1 Like

4! I’m getting excited!

2 Likes

I tried to hit the heart button several times like it would do something :joy:

1 Like

LOL I have to pee but it’s going back and forth b/w 1 and 2 min so I’m going nowhere!

3 Likes

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE!!! LOL :joy:

Disclaimer: this is a complete sentence.

3 Likes