Help TouringPlans: New map for Hollywood Studios

:heart_eyes:

I like @bswan26 best. Any chance you could show the smoking areas on the map too please?

1 Like

I think the black walkways would get way too hot on sunny days! :grin:

Seriously, though, I like lighter walkways with darker buildings. Not necessarily white and black though.

I like @bswan26’s version.

BTW, I just noticed. Hollywood Boulevard is misspelled.

Thank you all very, very much for your help with this.

@bswan26 has an awesome color scheme. great job. I like the colored lands, the darker color of the rides. The only problem is still the text color. Probably should make it all black or everything is a “arrow” line like MMRR to neutral area.

Fantasmic can be written UNDER its star. RnR and Tot should not have alternating text colors.

How about orienting the maps to north? Given the orientation of the Disney maps and the sun, I find it the current “up” orientation somewhat confusing.

This is the best one for sure

I love this! I also came up with the same opinion as others that I like the 2nd map but would prefer grey to the strong black contrast. For me, restrooms and food should have symbols!

1 Like

Thanks all for your vote of confidence :slight_smile:

The only thing I might do differently would be to align the colors with the “land” colors on the official Disney map; I didn’t have the time to completely change the color scheme when I did this quick recommendation…

2 Likes