Help me forum liners, you’re my only hope!

I have a suggestion.

The GSC gives you a ride on each of MF and Rise. But how much time does it give you in Galaxy’s Edge? When we were there we found we spent so much time fitting in the droid and light sabre building and Oga’s plus the rides that we didn’t spend enough time just exploring, it was all just between other things. I never even really worked out the orientation of it all. For example I thought that I had spotted where the shuttle from GSC arrives, but the next day I pointed it out again, not realising that it wasn’t the same place! I never did find out which was correct. :joy:

Next time we are allowing at least 3-4 hours to just explore all the shops and stuff. You might want to think about doing that after the GSC if you have the time.

2 Likes

That’s a good suggestion. However, we have done that on our last 2 trips in DL an October and WDW in January. Even though I say our 2 current HS days are non-SW I’m sure we will end up there a little, that’s just the emphasis But your suggestion is very good since the emphasis on Batuu during our cruise will be missions.

4 Likes

I completely forgot that you’ve been before. In which case there’s less need for exploration time.

4 Likes

No worries. It’s solid advice!:grin:

2 Likes

@galuchies_463555 aren’t you going to be there at the same as us?

1 Like

I may overlap a couple of days. Not sure if my trip will happen. I landed in the hospital so mya need to cancel

7 Likes

Oh no! Hope you feel better quickly!

4 Likes

Sorry to hear this & I hope you won’t have to cancel.

3 Likes

Oh so sorry to hear you are in the hospital! Sending healing vibes to you. I hope you recover quickly.

3 Likes

Get well soon! :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for the well wishes everyone, hoping to get out of here soon.

5 Likes

This is an awesome backstory!

2 Likes

Hoping you get released soon and are on the mend!

4 Likes

Noooo. Hope you feel better soon.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re in the hospital. I’m hoping for a quick recovery for you.

4 Likes

12 Likes