Help me choose a Disney Springs restaurant

And that’s where Auntie lives (see my last post above) so the circuit has been closed and my remarks are no longer tangential

5 Likes

Do any of these Disney Springs table-service restaurants have lounges or bar seating that don’t require reservations? LIke, is it possible to get just a cocktail, or a bar-stool dessert, at Homecomin’?

Yes, I believe they all do (no experience with Jaleo though). But the other three for sure do. First come, first served of course

May have bipped ™ over to WBG with my talking cat after we left Boathouse, actually

2 Likes

Homecomin’ has a walk up bar called Southern Shine. Don’t know what the menu is like though.

@OBNurseNH, your handle always reminds me of my sister, another NH nurse.

2 Likes

Good to know. According to the UG the cocktails (and desserts) are “fabulous.” (And honestly, that’s the biggest draw for me there.)

2 Likes

I know not this term.

1 Like

Yeah wookie is only at Backlot Express. I was not a fan of the Nom Nom cookie. It was (ahem) too thick for me.

1 Like

Oh? Is she in the OB world? I wonder if I would know her…

It is trademarked (as noted) and belongs to a certain talking cat.

2 Likes

:smirk:

4 Likes

You had to do it, didn’t ya.

5 Likes

Same.

2 Likes

Never worked in OB; she’s currently a school nurse somewhere around Manchester. She also has a vacation home in Moultonborough.

Oh gosh I bet I at least know of her.

3 Likes

I need to work on my adjectives :rofl:

2 Likes

Nom Nom cookies here … it’s a walk up stand w/ hot dogs, beer, stuff :wink:

2 Likes

It’s not on the backlot menu right now… it’s some other cookie that sounds good but I went for the Nom Nom b/c I’d never tried one before. I do like them… warm… cookie is good cookie

2 Likes

Num Num cookie is on the menu online, and so is Wookiee Cookie

Are the online menus not update :frowning:

When we were there, they had a red velvet cake cookie. I love red velvet, but the cookie was just… mediocre.