Help me choose a Disney Springs restaurant

Roll gone empty again??

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I already had my eyes on the Wookie cookie!
I’ll just convince DW that we need the sammy in case the cookie is too sweet

3 Likes

And if COVID taught us to stockpile anything…

3 Likes

Excellent move!

1 Like

Stupid fat fingers…
All of these are speaking to me! I will have them ALL next trip! Fam is fried chicken ppl while I am not.

2 Likes

I could not find a wookie cookie yesterday. I even stopped and asked the DVC ppl. They told me they never heard of them but told me where to find the Nom Nom cookie. Do you know they give it to you warm? :hushed: It was soooo good.

3 Likes

OK that’s odd, it’s still on the Backlot menu :man_shrugging:

But while we’re on the subject, where does one find this Nom Nom cookie?

1 Like

I think it’s at the stand by the entrance to TSL.

2 Likes

It’s called Pixar Place Market.

2 Likes

It’s right next door to the Joffrey’s right?

3 Likes

I voted Boathouse… Its the only one I’ve been to, and i enjoyed it.
Everyone loves Homecomin’ but I’m not really into it. I’m just not the “Down Home” type. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yes that’s the one.

1 Like

Maybe I’m not either. Can you elaborate?

LOVED Boathouse too, but could only vote for one. Had a lovely lunch there of oysters, truffle fries, and chardonnay in the company of a talking cat.

4 Likes

Its a lot of heavy Southern food, but fancied up - fried chicken, mac and cheese, fried catfish, fried chicken w/ … doughnuts? (That is just weird to me and i don’t get it.)
I’m not saying i never eat things like fried chicken or mac and cheese, but it’s not something I want to eat in the hot Florida weather - and especially not at Disney prices.

Edited to add: I’m also from the Northeast (although i’ve lived in FL and the southwestern USA) and i guess I’m spoiled bc i grew up in a huge Italian family with elaborate Sunday dinners.

2 Likes

I can relate to this. I’d like to try Homecomin’ sometime, but maybe not as my only DS choice on this trip.

1 Like

I just noticed you are from Jersey also - so i see why you might relate!

1 Like

In any other forum, I’d suspect that the oysters were bad or the Chardonnay was very good

2 Likes

They were both very very good. But the oysters were from up here (Duxbury, MA) and the chard was one my Auntie taught me, so there are no surprises there.

2 Likes

Moved to Jersey as an adult, originally from Beverly MA, a seashore town north of Boston.

1 Like