Help! Are the Touring Plans optimised times REALLY accurate

Ah, okay. That makes sense.

If you say so I went through it and still donā€™t know why, but was happy with the out come.

1 Like

@len Based on the fact we had to re do fast passes this was the best available.

https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3155048

Any thoughts? Planning on trying to get Pirates Fast Pass after Thunder Mountain if we can. We accept seven dwarfs mine train was always going to be a long wait as we donā€™t have EMMHā€™s.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Kelly x

Good morning!

The morning part of the plan looks good. Some comments on the rest:

You can get instant Pirates FPs for your group by playing two games of A Pirateā€™s Adventure: Treasure of the Seven Seas, in Adventureland. Itā€™s open 12 pm - 6 pm, so itā€™s something to do after Cinderella Castle. That should save you ~30 minutes.

Iā€™m interested in seeing if the plan moves Peter Pan to Step 3, if you re-optimize once youā€™re done with Space Mountain. Iā€™d bet a cookie it does. That should also save you some time.

if you donā€™t mind switching to breakfast you might be able to use the reservation finder to make BOG before park opening and do 7DMT first to save time in that line. Maybe split the group into 2 reservations. Good luck! Iā€™m sorry this happened.

You may want to send an email to their guest services email account. Iā€™ve actually had more luck having issues corrected to my satisfaction through that venue versus someone on the phone. Just a thought since you still have some time (it usually takes them a few days to get back to you that way).

This isnā€™t acceptable. @paraplannerkelly - I would go beyond emailing guest services. If you have screenshots that show your original booked FPs, send a firm but polite email to Disney Management about your bad experience and how this is leaving a bad taste in your mouth about Disney. You will likely get a phone call, and hopefully they can resolve it to your satisfaction. I would send the email to all four of the below individuals:

James Macphee, Sr. VP Operations, Walt Disney World: james.d.macphee@disney.com,
George Kalogridis, President, Walt Disney World Resort: george.kalogridis@disney.com,
Robert Chapek, Chairman of Parks, Experiences, and Consumer Products: robert.chapek@disney.com
Bob Iger, CEO of Walt Disney Company: robert.a.iger@disney.com

5 Likes

couldnā€™t change anything if the timeslots we had booked are now unfortunately taken

I call BS on this ā€¦ otherwise how can Cast Members issue Anytime FPPs?

6 Likes

Iā€™ve read several posts with more than 100 replies, but still no badge! Am I reading them too fast? :face_with_monocle:

What does it say at the bottom of the thread? I think I remember that it took a while for it to recognize when I did it too. You need to make sure that every blue dot next to a reply has been looked at long enough that they disappear.

That must be it. Even as an admin, I canā€™t hand out those badges.

2 Likes

I also question if La Cava counts for badges?

I was wondering what that blue dot was for! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like