Has anyone used Extended Evening Theme Park Hours yet?

Is this “perk” worth it? Being that only a limited number of things are open (ie. Remy is not open in EP), is it worth being there for this? Yes, I know it’s free. But just wondering what people have experienced so far.

2 Likes

I’m curious about this too b/c there are only 2 nights a week of extended evening hours and it’s just one park per night; EC on Mondays and MK on Wednesdays. I would consider that w/ my booking of a resort too, but then it’s only for Deluxe resorts as well. I would assume the crowds would be very low.

3 Likes

Here’s one review I found… We’re at the First Night of Extended Evening Park Hours in Disney World - Disney by Mark

4 Likes

Epcot doesn’t sound too exciting after hours as far as rides. Good photo ops can probably be had, though. MK seems exciting. My strategy will be photo ops and a few rides I wouldn’t want to take time for during the day (IASW, Dumbo.)
I think you should give it a chance.

2 Likes

From the reports I have read, it might not be worth it to upgrade to deluxe, but it is totally worth it if you want to ride rides with no waits.

Understand most food will be closed, some rides (JK, Splash, Remy for example) and many shops. But reports are of rides thtavare basically walk on. I am going at Christmas, so walking in a crowd free park is worth it!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to the extended hours for our January trip. If anyone has been please share your thoughts!

7 Likes

Thank you for posting this! It turns out, that we are staying at a Deluxe and happened to pick our Epcot day to be an EETPH day. So I’m looking forward to getting on the headliners quickly. I swore at the time I posted this question Remy was not on the list of attractions open during EETPH. Glad to see that it now is listed.
I’m gonna try to get in the virtual queue at 7am just to increase the chances of getting on at some point during that day for certain. If I happen to be able to ride it twice, all the better!

5 Likes

Not that I’ll ever get to do this… I think, but good info. Was there one on MK? Did I miss you posting it?

1 Like

MK Tomorrow!

2 Likes

Remy was added recently.

6 Likes

“ the first rule of EETPH is don’t talk about EETPH”

This made me LOL.

My only must do goal is Remy for Epcot and we have 8:15 Harmonious Rose & Crown rezzies after which I hightail it to Remy, then Soarin’ and then TT. If we can get in Frozen and SE too that’s icing. I hope I’m as successful as the blogger since I’m pretty much copying that agenda.

1 Like

I really hope people stick to this! Reading these two reviews makes me so excited for our March trip!

4 Likes

We’ve always skipped any type of after party or extended hours, morning our evening. How will they know you are a deluxe resort guest? How will they know you aren’t? We are planning Deluxe for our next 2 trips and I was thinking we might give this a try but won’t people cath on and just stay?

1 Like

Magic bands/room keys or MDE app for entering rides I would guess but for just hanging out in the park I would think that would be hard.

2 Likes

The CMs are good at sorting it out.

2 Likes

They make you scan your band/card/magic mobile pass to enter an attraction.

4 Likes
1 Like

What is the difference between that blog entry and this one?

2 Likes