Has anyone used Extended Evening Theme Park Hours yet?

Ha, yeah I thought the same thing.

Maybe Savannah didn’t get the memo that Becky covered it.

1 Like

The newer one is more an abbreviated version of the first one. If the one from December was too long to read, the January one gives you the same info in a more digestible size!

1 Like

Extended Evening Hours sounds like a great perk, and one I wish I could use. Unfortunately my kids’ current sleep schedules lean early - in bed at 8 or 9pm, up by 7am. I’m more of a midnight-to-9am kind of sleeper, if I could choose. And I’d rather stay up till 1 or 2am than wake up at 6 or 7.

5 Likes

Can you use the time zone difference as an advantage and shift their schedules?

Oh yeah.
Personally, Id be happier if they switched the EEH and ETPE perks: offered on-site guests the chance to stay a little after closing at all of the parks and once a week offered Deluxe guests an early morning at two parks.

5 Likes

I hate having to get to the parks early. But I agree. I like the old EMH, sometimes morning, sometimes evening.

2 Likes

I found it very hard to use them since I had to get up at 645am to book LL and can’t ever go back to sleep. I was really tired. Of course TT woke me up but we did nothing else after. I was thinking on the way back they only way I could really use this is if it was a free day and I could truly sleep in.

1 Like

By the time I get back to Epcot my kids will probably be teenagers and ready to stay up that late, lol.

4 Likes