Has anyone heard if ILL for Seven Dwarves is going away?

Just wondering since Tiana’s will be opening in about 2 months or less.

2 Likes

No word yet. We are all anxiously waiting for an update, any update, any day

6 Likes

Thanks, we will be down there in 2 weeks. It would be nice to not have to race to it at rope drop for a change.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it?

Sigh… they’re toying with our emotions…

4 Likes

I’d be very surprised if the ILL went away before the replacement opened.

4 Likes

That seems too soon for Tiana’s Bayou to be open, so I think you’ll be fine for the ILL for 7dmt.

I’m sure they’ve already said there will be the usual Club33, AP and DVC previews for Tiana before opening. Even If they haven’t announced it then there will be!

4 Likes

I want to be able to reserve it without paying extra.

3 Likes

Oh sorry I misread your post and rushed to reply.

I could be wrong but I think it’s too soon.

3 Likes

I have had great luck riding it during or right after the fireworks. That’s our new time to ride it. Max 25 minute wait during spring break.

6 Likes

I hate to say it but I think the chances they will remove it from ILL in the next two weeks are close to nil. They probably won’t change anything until Tiana’s opens (in June most likely). So May will almost certainly be status quo.

7 Likes

I haven’t ridden it since they did away with FP for it. Im not paying to ride it, RDing it or waiting in a long line. :woman_shrugging:
I would like to give it another shot when it goes to Genie+. But I’m sure it will be like SDD- top priority.
But after riding Tron once I said I wouldn’t pay for it again. And have paid for it again twice since then :roll_eyes: I don’t do lines.

4 Likes

I don’t think they will get rid of ILL on 7DMT, it’s still just too popular, and will be even after Tiana opens.

1 Like

On the flip side, it’s about as popular and about same thrill level as SDD, and that ride is Genie+. But I agree they could keep it as ILL if they want to.

3 Likes

But 3 ILLs at one park? They should increase the number of how many you can purchase if that is the case. If they do not, do we think this will effect the standby queue for 7DMT?

3 Likes

They may keep it that way until they move to the new system. If they do tiers, then they can move 7DMT, TIana’s and/or Tron into the top tier spots along with SM and maybr PPF (keeping 1-2 IL).

But honestly, if they do a tiered system, and you only get one too tier a day, I might almost prefer they stay ILL.

3 Likes

I really hope we don’t end up with three ILL$ in one park, purely for the concern that it sets a TERRIBLE precedent. Buy G+ and also buy allllllllllll of these individual experiences. No.

7 Likes

Any idea of when this is happening? We have a trip in July, and I am praying it doesn’t happen before then. I hate tiers.

3 Likes

There’s been nothing released about when to expect that, though there has been speculation about the second half of 2024

3 Likes

Len has said that getting DAS settled was the first part of moving to a new system. From his understanding the programming is done. Operations just has to agree that it is “go time”.

We can bet that it won’t be before TIana’s has been open a couple of weeks. But I would not say you are safe for end of July.

I hate tiers too. Why someone decided to make the system more restrictive and complicated, who knows. All they needed to do was let us prebook one a day.

5 Likes

I don’t think you will be limited to getting only one tier 1 per day. I think they will limit it for pre-booking. Now how many you can get in practice is another story…

And MK is also the most expensive single day park…

2 Likes