Has anyone heard if ILL for Seven Dwarves is going away?

In the initial surveys it was one a day. We’ll see what the final turns out to be.

3 Likes

But I think they got negative feedback on that. And paying for such a limited system would deter many.
One day they will announce something. Even if they are waiting to see how the new DAS effects LL line usage you would think they could at least release the specifics of how it will work. Especially if it’s an “improvement”. This would get people excited for Disney again. There are still so many people that are disgruntled (at least in my community).

2 Likes

This

1 Like

I feel like its the big secret!

2 Likes

It will be an improvement for some and a lesser experience for just as many. The shuffling of who gets the coveted ride slots is a zero sum game.

3 Likes

I was unaware how much DAS abuse was effecting the LL. So while I’m antsy to hear the new changes, maybe once the DAS usage is limited to the people it was meant to accommodate, LL distribution will increase. So for people that maxed their usage there may not be that much of a change. And for people that are using it casually, they can get a couple headliners and still feel they got value.
Unless Disney finds a way to tick everyone off :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I hope this happens.

Definitely within the range of possible outcomes.

2 Likes

They excel at that lately.

2 Likes

SM didn’t have insane lines so I don’t think they’ll need it. They’ll need VQ at the beginning but then it will probably level off. Apparently some are upset by the change and will boycott the ride too.

2 Likes

Splash Mountain? I recall some nasty lines for that!

3 Likes

Agreed, but it was more or less in the neighborhood of Space Mountain, except that the line would get longer in the heat of the afternoon and was really short if it was cold. In other words, VQ / ILL may not be essential after the novelty wears down, but I think they’ll need it for the first ~6 months.

3 Likes

Not as bad as 7DMT though.

1 Like

That’s fair. Absolutely.

1 Like

I’d honestly be surprised if it wasn’t open by 4th of July weekend.

2 Likes

A little too much

1 Like

I’m all for people ignorantly boycotting Tiana’s; more room for the rest of us!

1 Like

I can’t imagine that the crowd that is heavily boycotting Tiana’s are in the same crowds as most disney fans.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s just wishful thinking on my part

1 Like