Has anyone been able to book Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Plaza Fireworks Dessert Party for 11/24 or beyond?

It’s bookable!! I’ve been checking everyday and now there is availability at every party in December. Yay!!!

Now to decide if I want to keep this, the parade party at Tony’s, or both!!

1 Like

Oh, go with both? It’s only money.

1 Like

I was able to book this for the Christmas party on Dec 22nd for a group of 6 last night. I have been trying every few days for like a month!

1 Like

At the end of the day, yes, it is only money. But I don’t want to waste it. I am considering each of these for the convenience factor. I don’t want to have to stake out firework and parade spots for my group of 6, including 3 small children. The unlimited alcohol at Tony’s party is also a perk. I think I will wait until we see how crowded the parties are this year. If it’s not going to be hard to find spots, I probably won’t spend the money.

1 Like

Ah! So the mystery is solved!

As soon as MVMCP extras opened up for booking, I jumped on the Plaza Garden dessert party and was astonished to see there was no availability. I couldn’t believe it had already booked up. I kept trying, but with no success. So I booked the Tomorrowland Terrace one instead.

Having just seen this thread, I’ve now managed to book the Plaza Gardens version for my two party nights. Yay!

I have also booked the Tony’s parade package for one of my nights. (The system won’t let you book both, actually, so I’ve used my dog’s MDE account.) I did this last year and the viewing spot was amazing. And so worth it: the party was insanely crowded.

I know these add-ons are expensive, but for me they’re a no-brainer. The fireworks and parade are the whole point of going to the parties for me, and it’s worth the extra cost to know I’m going to get a good view with limited stress.

3 Likes

I almost tagged you in this thread because I know you’ve done the Tony’s party. It’s a weird mindset that Disney manages to get you into - here, take more money (dessert parties) so that I can make the most out of the money I’ve already spent (Christmas party). They certainly have my number!!!

1 Like