Has anyone been able to book Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Plaza Fireworks Dessert Party for 11/24 or beyond?

Has anyone been able to book Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Plaza Fireworks Dessert Party for 11/24 or beyond? From what I’ve read on other sites, nobody has been able to book even though it appears open for booking (and has been since May I think). Could it all have really sold out in the first day? The Terrace party has plenty of availability left.

That’s not a party night.

Aren’t they doing the Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party this year in that area?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/most-merriest-town-square-party/

The Plaza party is for the fireworks, Tony’s is for the parade.

Did they remove the Plaza party to encourage people to go to Tony’s? I haven’t seen any info about the Plaza party being available in 2019.

It’s bookable for November other than the 24th.

Because I hate a mystery, I called Disney. They said there are no Plaza Fireworks Dessert Parties on MVMCP dates in 2019.

The dates in November you can do it are not MVMCP nights. :smiley:

Unless a snafu happens upon the final confirmation, it’s bookable for the November party dates other than the 24th.

I don’t understand what this means. Have you been able to go through the steps to a confirmation screen?

I promise I’m not arguing or anything. However, I don’t know what else to say. As of now, it’s not able to be booked on MDE or over the phone. I wish I could be of better help / news

Yes, but I don’t want to “confirm” and have my credit card charged.

What date did you check? I’ll do it and then just get it refunded.

Any party date in November besides 11/24.

I’m an idiot when it comes to technology so I don’t know how to screenshot. I went to this site:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/mickeys-very-merry-christmas-party-plaza-view/

and was able to go through the booking process for 11/19.

I don’t find this rude or offensive at all…it helps to have someone else on the case!!

1 Like

OK… Now I get it! This is an entirely different party. You said The Plaza Fireworks Dessert Party in your title which is a thing that happens in those months.

This is Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Party… a totally different event. Now I can search! :wink:

Sorry, I said MVMCP in the title too :woman_shrugging:

FYI - On your keyboard there should be a button titled “Print Screen”. Press that and it will take a snapshot of your current screen. Then open up a program like, MS Paint (Or even MSWord) and select Paste.

Your Print Screen image will appear!

1 Like

Thank you!! I know I’ve been told before, I can just never remember!!

1 Like

Yeah… I think that’s what was confusing. It appeared to me that you wanted to go to a PFDP during MVMCP. (not that you didn’t know the title of the special fireworks party and were just giving it a generic name.)

I’m on the phone with Disney now. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. I knew what I wanted, just didn’t put the official title. I will adjust that now.