Has anyone been able to book Minnie's Wonderful Christmastime Plaza Fireworks Dessert Party for 11/24 or beyond?

Has anyone been able to book Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Plaza Fireworks Dessert Party for 11/24 or beyond? From what I’ve read on other sites, nobody has been able to book even though it appears open for booking (and has been since May I think). Could it all have really sold out in the first day? The Terrace party has plenty of availability left.

That’s not a party night.

Aren’t they doing the Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party this year in that area?

The Plaza party is for the fireworks, Tony’s is for the parade.

Did they remove the Plaza party to encourage people to go to Tony’s? I haven’t seen any info about the Plaza party being available in 2019.

It’s bookable for November other than the 24th.

Because I hate a mystery, I called Disney. They said there are no Plaza Fireworks Dessert Parties on MVMCP dates in 2019.

The dates in November you can do it are not MVMCP nights. :smiley:

Unless a snafu happens upon the final confirmation, it’s bookable for the November party dates other than the 24th.

I don’t understand what this means. Have you been able to go through the steps to a confirmation screen?

I promise I’m not arguing or anything. However, I don’t know what else to say. As of now, it’s not able to be booked on MDE or over the phone. I wish I could be of better help / news

Yes, but I don’t want to “confirm” and have my credit card charged.

What date did you check? I’ll do it and then just get it refunded.

Any party date in November besides 11/24.

I’m an idiot when it comes to technology so I don’t know how to screenshot. I went to this site:

and was able to go through the booking process for 11/19.

I don’t find this rude or offensive at all…it helps to have someone else on the case!!

1 Like

OK… Now I get it! This is an entirely different party. You said The Plaza Fireworks Dessert Party in your title which is a thing that happens in those months.

This is Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks Party… a totally different event. Now I can search! :wink:

Sorry, I said MVMCP in the title too :woman_shrugging:

FYI - On your keyboard there should be a button titled “Print Screen”. Press that and it will take a snapshot of your current screen. Then open up a program like, MS Paint (Or even MSWord) and select Paste.

Your Print Screen image will appear!

1 Like

Thank you!! I know I’ve been told before, I can just never remember!!

1 Like

Yeah… I think that’s what was confusing. It appeared to me that you wanted to go to a PFDP during MVMCP. (not that you didn’t know the title of the special fireworks party and were just giving it a generic name.)

I’m on the phone with Disney now. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, sorry. I knew what I wanted, just didn’t put the official title. I will adjust that now.