Happy Birthday Topolino! (And DSs!)

Got all the bags!! Boy what a pain in the behind it was to get from Terminal C to Terminal B. But C is gorgeous. Finally made it to the Sunshine Flyer and are on our way to the Boardwalk already!

16 Likes

We loved the new terminal!!! But what a walk right??

Have fun! You made it!

1 Like

Stroller as well?!

2 Likes

Hahaha stroller made it! My heart skipped for a minute because I only got an alert for two of the bags but all 3 were actually there.

It took a while to get to the hotel because there was a bad accident on 417 but it was a pleasant ride And DS4 had a nice nap. We got our room ready text while on the road too. I didn’t make a TP request and I think I asked for close to the elevator on MDE. But we are pretty much as far from the elevator as you can get! Haha but right by a stairwell and close to DHS and the pool.

Took a quick dip and I was surprised at how warm it still was at 5pm! I wish I could post all the videos of DS6 on the slide.

Grabbed dinner on the Boardwalk and made at least two laps. Played two games each and made our way across to the Beach Club where we caught our favorite scene from Tangled on the beach!

Then checked out the gingerbread carousel! And the snack kiosk…

Finished up with some entertainment and it was so nice just to roll right up to our room!

19 Likes

I loved the Boardwalk so much :heart:

I’m so glad you made it there today! Have the most magical time!!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m so grateful that our original plans worked out. As we were getting frustrated in traffic DH and both had the same thought that at least we weren’t driving from Sarasota! (As nice as it would have been to wave to fellow Liners!)

Now I’m up early so I can stress for an hour about getting a BG, Slinky and Rise ILL at the same time! Saw on chat that Genie+ is $22 today. I know it’s going to be busy. But that’s $35 I saved on Genie+ and I will take that Disney math!!

13 Likes

Did you get the LLs, etc. that you wanted?

3 Likes

We did pretty much! Slinky at 2:40, Rise at 4 (could have done earlier) and of course BG1. The BG was all my husband! Haha. I wanted a 2pm Slinky but it went from 1:50 to 2:10 when I refreshed and then 2:40 when I confirmed.

Waiting for 8am at Epcot in Canada. Adjusting the Shoulder Brunis.

17 Likes

On and off Frozen by 8:15. We were not first at the IG taps by a long shot and my husband was shocked. I’ve trained him well! But I knew that 80% of those people were going to Remy or Guardians. We were barely 5-6 families back at Canada where they held us then walked onto FEA! Everyone loved that, especially DStudent because I don’t think she knew at all what to expect.

We meandered over to Guardians and I let the kids goof around because it was quiet but then we saw the hoards of unwashed masses coming in at 8:30 so made a run for it!

So Guardians was awesome and we got Disco Inferno which was great but I’m pretty sure I traumatized DS4. Poor thing was yelling “I hate this ride!” The whole time. I felt so bad. He didn’t cry though. We sat on a bench for a minute after and two CMs offered us barf bags which was nice. But the other 3 are conspiring to figure out how to ride it again!

13 Likes

Obligatory growth marking photo!

16 Likes

That was my 1st song too!! Sorry DS didn’t enjoy it :frowning:

4 Likes

I think he’s ok now!

16 Likes

Your poor DS. I hope he’s ok now.

4 Likes

Oh he is definitely ok. Donuts are always a good answer.

8 Likes

Sorry, buddy, but this made me laugh out loud. :joy:
Glad he’s ok and didn’t cry.

6 Likes

Any guesses where he and I are now?

12 Likes

Is that in American Adventure pavilion?

6 Likes

It is! Prime napping territory. I even caught VoL from the front room. I was worried might be too loud but little dude was out!

9 Likes

DStudent found a CM from Bologna (her hometown)! They were both thrilled and chatted away in Italian.

Epcot is jammed so we high tailed it back to the Boardwalk for a quick dip and DS6 negotiated 8 runs down the Keister Coaster. Slinky is up at 2:40 so we should be good. I have MFSR at 2:10 so we’re hoping for an extended range on that. Then Rise at 4:15 and MMRR at 5:30. I think we will have to do TSMM standby or else circle back after dinner.

17 Likes

He’s such a cutie!

5 Likes