Happy Birthday Topolino! (And DSs!)

I hope you can keep your original flight.
Excited to follow your trip!

6 Likes

I hope you make it on time. So cool the exchange student gets to go as well.

4 Likes

good luck, I hope you make it!
I had a friend who was supposed to go during IAN last month. She ended up changing her flight from BOS to Raleigh Durham, and rented a car and drove the rest of the way (if you know, desperate times)

2 Likes

My last pre-trip errand was Total Wine and my mood is already in a better, warmer, more chlorinated place.

12 Likes

I have a 10% chase reward for Total Wine. Might need to follow your lead.

3 Likes

Looks like the jig is up that we are going somewhere… They no likey.

15 Likes

The boxes of sadness…

Our girls hate them too.

4 Likes

Just bring them along.

3 Likes

Do you bring Whiskey? (the dog, not the booze)

2 Likes

Can you even imagine?? I’m not as cool as Taylor Swift and her bubble backpack.

3 Likes

Booze yes. Dog no.

4 Likes

Honestly I can’t even remotely imagine. Taking any of the cats on the half a mile trip to the vet is bad enough.

4 Likes

We are in the car!! Flight is currently on time… Fingers, toes and legs crossed it stays that way. I only want to get out today. I slept slightly better than our last night on Arran when I checked the ferry status every 45 minutes. A win in my book.

Someone didn’t want his picture taken :rofl::rofl:

23 Likes

Yay!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: everything crossed you have swift and safe travels and a fabulous trip!

7 Likes

Sitting on the plane taking deep breaths. I think we will be good.

Our student got hassled a little bit at security because she did not bring her passport. She has a non driver ID. They let her through but I didn’t think she would need a passport domestically? My sister will bring it with her so she won’t have an issue going home but she was a little upset.

12 Likes

British Airways could learn a thing or two from JetBlue!! @hodg if you want to follow here.

11 Likes

Yay! You’re on your way!!

4 Likes

She doesn’t. Her government issued photo ID is sufficient for domestic travel. Sounds like someone was intentionally trying to rattle her. As if traveling isn’t stressful enough. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Yay! Love the baggage updates!
I bought AirTags on the back of yours and @missoverexcited 's hassles through the summer.

5 Likes

Same. Delta does good bag tracking but the air tags gave an extra peace of mind on our recent DL trip.

4 Likes