Happy Birthday Topolino! (And DSs!)

I’m impressed he rode it!
Our younger DS did do EE at 4, twice, but he was only about 6 weeks off of being 5. He wouldn’t ride Space that trip as he couldn’t see it, so not sure we’d have got him on GotG!

4 Likes

Well I’m pretty damn positive that will be the last time he rides anything sight unseen! We had to Rider Swap on MFSR and SDD. He wasn’t happy about Rise but I paid for that! He loved TSM and MMRR so he was all good! I can’t decide what to do about 7DMT or BTM tomorrow though.

9 Likes

We are AT Fantasmic!!

DH got seats around 6:45. We are definitely in a pretty good spot but at least a quarter of the stadium was filled before that. I mobile ordered on Sunset Boulevard and walked into the Amphitheater with two full trays of food right around 7. They didn’t give me a problem over joining up with DH which was good. Kids are like I haven’t been shoving food at them all day. Now we’ve got the kindles going and I think it’s actually a nice break. There’s a grown man behind me complaining more about this wait than my kids!

The snack lines look like the end may not make the start of the show but they are still seating people in the far corners now at 7:30.

Also we saw the line for the passholder bracelets for the 9:30 show and it looked at least an hour long in my opinion!

15 Likes

At least they have some good tunes while we wait.

14 Likes

This is the only photo pass pic that I can get to open but I’m dying.

19 Likes

That’s a great photo!!!

5 Likes

:rofl: I notice this all the time!

So glad you got seats, and food!!

This is the best!!! I love it!

8 Likes

I love that photo!!

4 Likes

He should have brought his tablet

11 Likes

That’s freakin awesome

4 Likes

We loved it!!

It has been so long since I saw it that I can’t pinpoint exactly what is new but they definitely nailed the almost 7 year old boy audience! The Mulan scene was awesome and of course Moana but he definitely lost his mind with Elsa! They clearly squeezed some Encanto into the projections at random times but it got cheers! And I definitely remember way more pilgrims that seem to have been removed lol. Great, great show! I’m so glad it worked out.

17 Likes

Great news! So, were you pretty close to the stage?

2 Likes

We were row F so only 6 rows back. We were definitely in the “spray zone”! A few people had pochos on but it was still hot so I was glad for the mist.

10 Likes

Looks like it was a fantastic day!
Looking forward to following along tomorrow! (Today as it’s Sunday here)

3 Likes

Does anyone know if I just have to eat the cost of the ILL if DS4 won’t ride 7DMT?

Family is still sleeping! I am thinking of rearranging plans and rope dropping the carousel so he will have something to ride. Then I will get Space first and burn and churn LLs instead of stacking for tonight.

This is our first bus trip! I assume they come pretty often in the morning? I can’t really find the times in the app but extra magic hours don’t start yet till 8:30.

5 Likes

Sorry I’m not much help. I’m not sure about the refund but I do know that someone else could use it to ride again.

7 Likes

Thanks! That was what I was thinking too. Plus we can get a rider swap for DS6. Geez Louise we got 11:20 right at 7:01! At least it’s almost half the price of Rise!

6 Likes

We were able to get GOTG ILL refunded after my DS rode it once via BG. I asked at a blue umbrella- fully prepared for them to tell me no. It’s worth a try!

9 Likes

Ok thanks! We are going to try to ease him into it since we didn’t get it until a little later anyway. Barnstormer has never been on my radar but maybe we can try that!

7 Likes

Interestingly enough Barnstormer was a little scarier to my kiddo than 7dmt. I think it’s because on 7dmt the track is built into scenery so it doesn’t feel up high whereas Barnstormer tracks are more exposed.

6 Likes