Happy 50th Walt Disney World

Happy birthday to you!:tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

happy birthday!!! :cake: :balloon:

1 Like

Lines galore for merch & popcorn. I’m sticking to ride lines.

5 Likes

Happy 50th Birthday WDW! :partying_face: :tada:

I wanted to share this fun article

6 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :dizzy:

1 Like

I made some Birthday bread.

17 Likes

Disney Movie Insiders has a commemorative 50th pin set for 800 points (the equivalent of $8 worth of points)

3 Likes

At Olivia’s Cafe, this was delicious!

11 Likes

Oh… that’s where I want to eat today…

1 Like

I remember my wife and I first time to WDW back in the 70’s. I looked down Main St USA and saw the Castle. My mouth hung open and my heart was filled with awe. I told my wife that we had climbed the beanstalk to above the clouds and there it was, the Cinderella Castle. They say WDW is for the children but I say NO it is for the adults to bring back the child in us. Kids these days grow up in a electronic world. We never did. To us this is truly Magic. So on this 50th Anniversary on might ask isn’t the Magic gone or at least diminished, and I say look down Main Street USA and you tell me. Nope! it is still there now and forever. :star_struck:

14 Likes

Sweet! Happy birthday!

MK Construction:

brother Roy on Opening Day:

13 Likes

@Broph1988 Thanks for the tip - I just put in my order!

1 Like

Happy Birthday, @JJT! :partying_face:

There is a guy at work who claims to be the voice of the Epcot Monorail. He is from Florida, but I don’t believe him for a second. If anyone knows the names, please share.

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Is it Matt Hanson? That’s from a 2019 article.
Joe Hursh? Tom Kane? Those are from Wikipedia.

1 Like
2 Likes

Wow, very cool!

1 Like

As I was reading the forum and watching GMA this morning, I decided to hop on ShopDisney, just to look. I do this every now and again, and I almost never buy anything, and definitely not for myself. Next thing I knew I had ears, a shirt, a sweatshirt, and crocs in my cart. And then I bought them! All. For me. And I’m so glad I did, because those things are now gone. I don’t know when I will make it to WDW again, but I am going to live variously through those who are there and enjoy the heck out of my merch. I knew you all would understand. :blush:

7 Likes

No. See what I mean? I don’t want to give his name, but it isn’t any of the ones I’ve seen when I googled.

3 Likes