Happily Ever After Premier

Planning a trip over Christmas and managed to get standing dessert party reservations at Tomorrowland Terrace. Reading everyone’s comments and seeing the video I started to wonder if we’ll be able to see everything from that vantage point especially given the castle projections. Anyone have any thoughts?

Garden view? All reports are that it is the best viewing area for HEA.

So, I was really sad that I wouldn’t at least get to see Wishes (and Celebrate the Magic) one last time, mostly because I always did like to watch from the less-crowded FL areas and I was worried that it would be lacking. I just watched the video with the castle projections covered by a piece of paper. The fireworks still look better than Wishes, and I feel like they’ll make just as much “sense” from the back of the castle as Wishes ever did. In fact, if you’re worried about sensory overload because there’s too much going on, or your experience being ruined by a gargoyle-child then perhaps watching from a place where you can’t really see the projection show would be a blessing in disguise… it will probably be even less crowded than before.

Going in October and was considering trying the desert party, but have decided against it due to cost and value for what you get. Question though, I know the fenced in garden area on the Tomorrowland Terrace side of the hub area is reserved for the desert party. I have heard that the garden area on the other side (Casey’s Corner side) is open. Can anyone confirm this? We are thinking of grabbing food and camping out here early to get a good view of the show.

It was open last year during the Christmas parties. We are talking about Disney though and if they can find a way to close off primo land and get extra $$$ for it, they will lol. Basically, unless things change this year, that is the current set up.

I went to the garden view section of the dessert party during the first Halloween Party last year. The Dessert Party was only on the TT.