Hang On! It’s Time For A [LIVE!] [SOLO!] Trip Report!

Hope you have a great trip! Understand the need for alone time, even if you have strangers all around. Sometimes it’s just nice to replace and worry about just you. Thanks for the trip report, love reading about your adventures.

2 Likes

News!!! Asked my sister if she is at Contemporary. She said yes, and surprise. Just her and my niece. They are going to Epcot today. And just like I thought, no plan, no fast passes. We are going to meet up when convenient for both, but def on my birthday Sunday. That is why I was going to be honest with her - because I knew she would understand. Sounds like they don’t want me in their plans either. :laughing:

In other news, I am killing my TP today. Only one minor hiccup not editing out HM because it’s closed. (I feel sorry for the lady standing outside the ride telling people it’s down. Folks who aren’t already in the know aren’t taking it well.) Yes, I’m nosey and I watch people. :blush:
So far today - 7DMT, PP, WTP, POC and Splash. Oh, and Hidden Mickey alert.

20 Likes

Okay, listen: I’m pretty sure you’re my new spirit animal. What an amazing attitude you have about the intrusion and I love that you love watching people. And food. And solo trips. So excited to keep reading your posts!

5 Likes

16 Likes

Not broke down today. Not right now, at least.

14 Likes

Love following along!! Can’t wait to ride this ride!

I’m glad the PM is running. It’s one of my favorites. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love this! Where is this from?

Splash Mountain :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Like they say. It’s 5:00 somewhere …

22 Likes

Took one for the team and had lunch at Tony’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

This place has a bad rep, but let me say location, location, location. I sat outside and had a front row seat for The Main St. USA show, Move it Shake it Dance Party, and the Dapper Dans. All the while sipping on a glass of Chardonnay. The food wasn’t horrible, but it wasn’t special either. Service was horribly slow, though. Two hours for a party of one. Great place sitting outside on a day like this. Oh, and they still serve bread. I read on Twitter a few days ago table service restaurants (not Signature) we’re going to stop serving complimentary bread.

13 Likes

Just look at her … :frowning_face:

12 Likes

Looks like no one has been there for years…

1 Like

Whaaaaat? We got no bread tuesday! And kids were hangry when we got there so it would have been nice. Service was slow, hubs pasta was meh but my wings and salmon were awesome.

1 Like

Last night I had dinner at California Grill. The walk from MK felt a little sketchy on the part they have sectioned off. Definitely wouldn’t want to do this alone at night. I’m sure nothing has ever happened, but I grew up in the hood and therefore, naturally paranoid. :laughing:

Had shrimp and mussels app, and filet with Gouda Mac.

My up with my sis and niece in their room, and didn’t get back to mine until after 1AM. Up again at 6 to try and be ahead of EMH at AK, but it’s 8:01 and I’m still on a grossly overpacked bus. :no_mouth:
Would like to ride FOP, but not a deal breaker. I have a FP for it later. Besides, I have a very exciting day planned. Stay tuned …

15 Likes

Trying to get macro shots of Pandora in a moving line is challenging, but it’s passing the time. Almost an hour in standby at this point. Window for Everest FP opens in 10 minutes.

10 Likes

If not for Flower and Garden and my birthday I would not have chosen this time of year. This is nutso. :crazy_face: Are there same day FP drops available this time of year?

8 Likes

This helps …

15 Likes

I found a couple same day drops at AK weds but nothing the last 2 days at HS. Zippo.

1 Like

I’ve heard you can have better options at the FP kiosks

1 Like