Hang On! It’s Time For A [LIVE!] [SOLO!] Trip Report!

Feeling like Slinky Dog just before he makes his second launch. He stops, counts down, then shouts “hang on.”
I feel like Slink gets his second wind right there, which is where I am right now. Long day, but I’m ready to GO! My flight lands tomorrow at 8:30am, but this is [LIVE!] right now because I’m in a hotel two hours from home. (Direct to MCO is the bomb!) So let’s get over the proverbial hump (day) together - - and get this Disney party started!!

26 Likes

Woot woot!!!

1 Like

Standing by…

1 Like

So, hey. This is me, The Safety Lady. In my Marie (Aristocats) onsie. It’s the most comfortable pajama I own. Super cute, but weird cause while I adore Marie - in real life I am TERRIFIED of cats.

36 Likes

Cute!!

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

The weather is so crazy for this trip. High 80’s tomorrow, 60’s on Saturday. I literally threw a bunch of all season clothes in my suitcase at home, and sorted them when I got here. Now it’s time for a few hours sleep before my 5:45am flight. See ya real soon.

9 Likes

Early flights are the best and the worst all at the same time.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Wheels up! Would be awesome to see this out the window … :laughing

22 Likes

This made my morning.

1 Like

Love this so much!

Scanned onto the Magical bus …

24 Likes

Love the MB!

1 Like

Thank you. Ten bucks on ShopDisney. Now that’s winning! :blush: You know what else is winning?
Just got the “your room is ready” text. :star_struck:

12 Likes

Fabulous MB!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Should I brave the Skyliner?

9 Likes

Yes! I was terrified of the Skyliner and swore I wouldn’t ride it. I liked it way more than I thought I would!

4 Likes

21 Likes

Enjoy!!

1 Like