Hang On! It’s Time For A [LIVE!] [SOLO!] Trip Report!

Yum!

Hidden Mickey Alert! image

11 Likes

Currant situation. (See what I did there?) :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

12 Likes

Pics courtesy of my @Randall1028 iPhone 11 Pro. :laughing:

19 Likes

Gorgeous view!! Thanks for taking us along!

1 Like

Have fun! Love following along on your trip!

1 Like

World Showcase Hidden Mickey Hunt

16 Likes

Here’s the story. Greta and Heidi went to the German Flower and Garden Festival. Greta had a little too much to drink.
Heidi yelled “Go home Greta, you’re drunk” and walked away. I’m thinking that’s what happened …

15 Likes

I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Love the PJs!

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

My favorite place in all of WS! Thank you for letting us tag along :grinning:

1 Like

Ooh! How was the lobster tail? It’s on my short list of things to try at Flower and Garden.

It was perfect!

Treat yo’self!

21 Likes

Good early morning. I just typed out a long post then accidentally withdrew it. Here’s the condensed version, Haven’t slept most of the night because my mattress stinks, but worse than that I believe my sister has arrived to surprise me. In fact, I’m 99.9% sure she has, she just hasn’t said anything yet.

Based on her social media, she arrived late last night. But guys, it’s not a surprise I want. I’m here solo for a reason. The only person who could crash my party and be welcomed with open arms is my husband, and he wouldn’t do that . He knows how much these trips mean to me. My day today is in many ways planned to the minute, thanks to TP.
I don’t have time for, nor do I want a companion. Ugh!!

After mulling it over all night I’ve decided that’s what I’m going to tell her. We can meet up late this evening after MK fireworks. That’s the best solution FOR ME. This is MY trip! Don’t get me wrong. My sister is my best friend. We only get to see each other a few times a year. I know she means well, but she obviously doesn’t understand the sacredness and solitude of a solo trip. And she’s not even my kind of WDW person. She will sleep ‘til noon, roll into the park around 2, then complain that she’s tired of standing in line. I bet she doesn’t have a single FP on a CL 7 day. Been there, done that.

Met her family at Disneyland last year. We don’t Disney the same …
So, tell me what I don’t want to hear, but I already know. Where was this pic taken? This is where she is …

9 Likes

I’m sorry to confirm this for you, but that is definitely the Contemporary Resort.

4 Likes

Yes, the Contemporary. I’m sorry. Maybe don’t answer your phone. I am introvert and need a lot of alone time to recharge, even if surrounded by strangers. I get it. Good luck.

3 Likes

Welll, the good thing is she won’t get out of bed til late, so my morning is free from worry. :crazy_face:
On my way to MK EMH.

8 Likes

It’s much cooler today at 66. I don’t hate it. Beautiful morning. Happy Friday, ya’ll!

17 Likes

Enjoy your alone day!

2 Likes