Halloween Horror Nights on Halloween Trip Report

Boarding in 3 min and still not thru.

I think we’ll make it. :-). 21 min till they close the gate and we’re on the train.

At gate and made it. Phew. I think I’m sticking with the west coast for a bit. Everyone and their mom is coming to FL. Lol

2 Likes

Oh thank goodness!

1 Like

This is totally not my thing (HHN) but it sure sounds fun and immersive! Seemed like you both made the most of your adult girls’ trip!

3 Likes

If that means drank like 20 year olds. Lol. Oh wait we are. Now I get it.

I was actually on the wagon after the margarita flight yesterday.

1 Like

That margarita flight looked good! It was at Margaritaville? We will have a couple of meals at City Walk in December. I don’t want to drink that right before the Orlando Informer Meet-up, but maybe on our arrival night.

1 Like

Yes margaritaville. Honestly they were all okay but I make better margaritas. However between the four I preferred the classic and the watermelon. My least favorite was the wild berry as it was the sweetest. I’m not much for sweet drinks. They tend to make me sick where straight liquor or craft beer doesn’t. But if you like sweet you’ll like all four flavors. The other was mango.

1 Like

Also at Informer event I highly recommend eating before the event and spending your event time on the short ride lines. The food lines were incredibly long and there wasn’t a lot of variety. What was quickly available wasn’t very good like the hot dogs.

1 Like

We’re definitely going to do that. Especially since my friend is gluten free and it’s a serious allergy (celiac’s disease). I just don’t want to drink before the event. :grin: We definitely hope to get plenty of butter beer at the event, though!

I do like sweeter drinks, so it might be right up my alley. We’ll see! :tropical_drink:

3 Likes

Totally up your alley and I agree. Drinking and riding hulk and Simpsons. No thank you. Id literally die.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Right?!

But we’ll get in around dinner time on Thursday. That’s the night for a margarita flight! Then sleep in before the OI event.

2 Likes