Hall of Presidents is now re-opened

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing this link. I don’t think the likeness looks very good though.

5 Likes

Agreed, not a good likeness. I think this animatronic would look better up in the balcony with his buddy.

3 Likes

Yeah. Same has been true for the previous several presidents. They are similar, but not entirely realistic.

4 Likes

I think they have been very clever in their positioning of Trump. At the back, but in the central third. Pleases everybody.

1 Like

They did place him next to his favorite president, Andrew Jackson.

6 Likes

absolutely :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Second favourite.

9 Likes

I stand corrected.

2 Likes

I dunno… Looks like they got the eyes right…

4 Likes

Well his favourite president was the 45th. He admires him very much. Indeed, he considers him the greatest US president.

1 Like

Given WDW credit for being nonpartisan in the lack of realistic imagery.

7 Likes

Speaking of placement, in that photo Biden really has some real superstars behind him, doesn’t he? Buchanan, Pierce (or is that Tyler?) and Andrew Johnson. Yeesh. That is some scraping the bottom of the barrel for US Presidents.

1 Like

Apparently Trump has been moved, following complaints. He is now in his proper place:

15 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was just about to go copy & paste this same pic!!!

4 Likes

The Trump animatronic looks way better than it did before. I wonder if they updated it? Or if it’s just more flattering lighting?

Here’s the old one for reference:

3 Likes

The top one actually looks like him!

7 Likes

You’re right. The new version does appear to be a bit more realistic. Although, the lighting is very different, not to mention the angle of both the shot, but also his head, so it might just be a trick of the camera.

1 Like

Just my guess is the lighting. Just look at the color of his suit in the two pictures, I think the bright light washes out a lot.

1 Like