Hall of Presidents is now re-opened

I think you’re right.
Then I look at Biden’s suit and wonder how dark it must be to still look like that in the centre stage lighting.

2 Likes

The likeness isn’t bad, but they gave him the beginnings of a mullet. The hair in back should be trimmed so that it extends just below his ear. The face could be better, but I think if the hair was fixed, it wouldn’t be as noticeable.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there speculation that they’d already started on a Hillary head, and then modified it for Trump?
Looking at the older photo, I understand why, there is a lot of Hillary in that face.

4 Likes

Yes, there was.

Regardless of how I feel about Trump, I totally approve of anything done to improve it.

5 Likes

Umm yeah that looks like Hilary in a Trump wig.

3 Likes

I remember that story but I find it a little hard to believe they would start work before they knew who the president would be. That said, it is hilarious to think about.

November 9, 2016, 1:35am EST:

Imagineer sits in his office sculpting a face mask. Another Imagineer walks into the room.

Jan: Um, Bob, it’s looking like it’s gonna be Trump.

Bob’s face flushes and he turns back to the mask in his hands

Bob: Goddammit!

6 Likes

Jan: Make it work, Bob.

7 Likes

Looks more like Clint Eastwood…

2 Likes

They had to have updated it, bc in the original one, his mouth is open, and now it’s not.

4 Likes

Still has Hillary’s eyes though!

2 Likes

True. It’ll just stand in the back as their love child until the end of time. :grin:

13 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Why are the older presidents so much better?
Also, Trump’s first suit looks so cheap.

They definitely captured that he cares a lot. But Jill would never let him out of the house with that haircut.

4 Likes

Well then he’s on trend. Mullets are back! My 19 year old nephew has one.

1 Like

Rofl

Hours later, I’m still chuckling about this one. Instead of finding it distributing, now it cracks me up. I think you saved the attraction for me. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hey we all need a laugh, and I will go to disturbing places to get one when needed. :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve seen that about you :thinking: