Guardians Announcement coming Monday?

I have been off grid most of the day. But I don’t see anyone talking about this:

Are we expecting an opening date announcement ??

5 Likes

That is what it looks like! Only disney makes an anoucement to announce an annoumcement lol. Hoping for memorial day weekend so it will be open when I get there the following week :wink: dont necessarily want to be there for openening day and all.

1 Like

It would be amazing if it were to OPEN on Monday!

1 Like

Now that would really throw people for a loop! Could you imagine the stampede! :laughing:

2 Likes

June 28 is when it will open.

2 Likes

You seem so confident … where did you hear that from?

1 Like

Lol I think it’s the day after she leaves.

6 Likes

Ah lol

3 Likes

Didn’t they already say Memorial Day Weekend. I added a day at Epcot midJune because I read that somewhere.

1 Like

I think they said Summer and there has been strong speculation about Memorial Day

1 Like

Someone at Disney slipped and said memorial weekend on social media…wording was quickly deleted and replaced with summer. But no actual confirmation. So? Maybe?

4 Likes

We’ll I love Epcot and still get to see Plain White T’s and Harmonius again so even if it isn’t I’m okay with my decision. And I got tickets to the late night party at typhoon lagoon and I’ve never ridden miss adventure falls so I’m glad I extended my stay regardless but that will be somewhat disappointing if it isn’t open.

2 Likes

I know they did some press previews this past week because I saw some footage on YouTube. Not sure they got to ride or if it was just a preview of the queue, though. I’m keeping fingers crossed it opens before we come in June!

I saw some reels on Instagram as well from previews.

It was the newly appointed Chief Corporate Affairs Officer who announced it for Memorial Day and then quickly deleted it. Seems likely the date was legit and he didn’t realise he shouldn’t have blabbed it. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I should add I don’t know exactly when your Memorial Day actually is…. end of May, maybe?

1 Like

In the US, it is always the last Monday of May.

2 Likes

I’m thinking May 24. Gives them a few days before Memorial weekend begins and after my family’s park days.

1 Like

That would work for me. Sad for you.

This year it falls on May 31.

1 Like