Guardians Announcement coming Monday?

Isn’t it the 30th?

Yes it’s the 30th

1 Like

My mistake, yes, Monday, May 30.

1 Like

Just one more thing to add to the list of incentives for the next WDW trip… although realistically DLR or DLP might be a more likely sell to DW

2 Likes

This is my thought: It takes years to make a ride. I can’t imagine they would make an announcement about an opening date so far off. Anything could go wrong in the next 6 weeks to delay that.

I think it’s going to open sooner than that. I’m hoping for a soft opening much sooner. Not so that we can ride it when we’re there in May but that it will make all the other Epcot lines a little shorter if people are trying to do that.

I also expect a lot of people will do park hoppers to ride just that then go do something else.

I’m just trying to be super optimistic because I’ve got a loose plan for our Epcot day and it is FULL.

4 Likes

Good strategy.

2 Likes

So do I find out Monday when my next Disney trip is?! I’m at MCO flying home :sob: Had a great short trip. Not catching Covid this time, also no sleep. (Did the 5K & 10K + 70K of walking just to get around the parks) We would like to come back for AP previews if we can swing it.

4 Likes