Got none of my desired ADRs!

I signed on at 6:55 am and refreshed right at 6:59 am and couldn’t get a single one…we are only there for 3 days and only ones that should have been hard were BOG and Oga’s. I’m so sad!!!

Use the reservation finder. Hopefully something opens up.

3 Likes

I did thanks, I just was surprised that there was nothing available at 6am!

1 Like

I love the reservation finder,!

2 Likes

Don’t ADRs open at 6am? If you got on at 6:55am, then you might have missed out. I agree, use reservation finder.

1 Like

typed that wrong lol, 5:55 am oops

1 Like

I had the same problem. But I’ve managed to find some things with alerts and such. Good luck!!
I’m expecting a lot of things to open like the day before too.

In addition to res finder, go to mousedining.com you get 6 free alerts and it seems to check differently than res finder. That’s how I got my BOG. Also, take anything during the day you want and then try modifying later. Good luck!!

2 Likes

If any of them are run by 3rd parties (most of the Disney Springs restaurants, for example) try Open Table.

3 Likes

Here’s some RF success rate data.

Keep trying! Use the reservation finders on TP and mouse watchers. Check the app, online on computer and safari. Check every time slot too. With all of these I have gotten all of the reservations I was looking for - I may swap out for a couple times but right now I’m pretty happy. I got CRT, BOG, Beaches & Cream, toppolinos brunch, even an 8:30 pm CG - in the rare case fireworks come back in June. I am still getting alerts but very happy with my line up. I only got half of what I wanted on my reservation day.

2 Likes

Don’t give up. I couldn’t tell from your post when you are going to WDW, but hard-to-get reservations really do become available from time to time. I second those who recommend various reservation finder sites. I was stunned this morning as a dinner reservation at Topolinos became available for next week when we are there. No joke. My wife wants to go to that restaurant sooo bad I’m going to wait and surprise her with the news as we walk to the Gondola at Epcot. :innocent:

Keep trying! Time is on your side. And not just at 5:55 AM. :wink:

5 Likes

Agreed! Heading to WDW next week and was stunned that a SciFi reservation opened on our HS day. We’re so pumped!
Use mouse dining AND TP’s res finder! The sci fi alert popped up on one and not the other!

1 Like

Thanks everyone…I’m set up on here and Mouse Dining for reservation finders…I find it odd though that there have been no reservations at all for my dates…June 17 and 18. Does anyone know if there is a schedule or estimate for when they release reservations? I’ve been looking for our dates since 2 weeks before our 60 day window opened and every day since but there has been zero reservations available…how is that possible???

1 Like

How many people in your party? Bigger parties are super hard right now.
Also, not to ruffle any feathers, but TP and Mousedining reservation finder found almost nothing for me on my most recent trip. I had to resort to another pay service that was able to get me the ADRS I needed.

there are 5 of us, probably would be better if there were 4 lol…I may go to a pay service, this is a graduation present so I don’t want to miss out!

ok… this might be a little shady but I’ve adjusted ADRs to 2ppl and then my DS joins us as a 3rd and there’s never been a problem. I’ve only fiddled w/ the numbers when it was important to me. I Think they can always find an Xtra chair somewhere. And when we checked in for our ADR last night they asked, “Is is still a party of two?”

1 Like

I’ve done it also. Anything over a party of four is rough these days. They let you add a person when you check in on the app. I would just make ADRs for 4 and add the person when you do mobile check in on MDE.
Mousewatcher is the paid one that I use.

2 Likes

This morning MouseDining sent me an alert for BOG for lunch! We would prefer dinner but I snagged it for now! Yeah! 44 days to go!!!

5 Likes

We arrived Saturday and started getting TP alerts for some of the reservations we wanted that day-got our Oga’s for yesterday and a Topolino breakfast for today. Don’t give up hope!

4 Likes