Got my fast passes today with the help of a leading reservation! (changed from throwaway room)

That’s our plan in December, RD Soaring, FPP TT, and hopefully catch a SDD for FEA. Epcot is relaxing, compared to the other parks.

My sister in law has a package through Costco, so you think I won’t be able to book their FPP when my window opens, but if she was offsite I could?

I think it might work for Swan/dolphin. It is not a true Disney package. With a Disney resort if you have a package with tickets, you do not have active tickets until your reservation begins.

I am confused by how the leading reservation works. Say I have a stay at POP from 6/12-6/16. I could book another reservation at the campgrounds for lets say 6/6. I make my fast pass reservations 5 days earlier than I would have normally. I make sure the passes I make are on the days I am actually going to be there at POP. I then wait until 60 days inside my actual POP stay then cancel the campground. All the fast passes would remain intact?

If I made two reservations on the same MDE name and account number (pop and campgrounds) wouldn’t I get two reservation numbers? So how would the Fast Passes I make on the leading (campground) reservation number be valid on my POP reservation which would be a separate reservation number?

Finally, suppose I just made the reservation at campgrounds and paid in full, didn’t cancel it, just didn’t check in. Would the fast passes still be good? Im fuzzy on how the passes I make on one reservation number move to the other reservation number

1 Like

Yes, this is how it works.

Yes you would.

The fastpasses are actually linked to your tickets, not the room stay/campground reservation number. As long as you have valid tickets, and a real onsite reservation that covers the days you have fastpasses, everything stays.

Yes. But there is no reason to do the campground thing and lose money when you have a real onsite reservation for your dates. The campground thing is for people who are actually staying off site and would have their fastpasses cancelled when they cancelled the onsite room reservation.

2 Likes