Good to Go Days paused

The AP shows up on MDE and when I went to tap in they just made me go to GR at the front of the park to activate. But I got the room discount and APRs before activating it.

2 Likes

I think she was offsite.

3 Likes

Oh ok!

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know that. Crazy complicated

3 Likes

I assumed @stlouie was staying off site.

Sorry I should have supplied the details. I currently have 10 APRs.

1 when I am offsite in two weeks
3 for my March stay onsite
6 for my June stay onsite

6 Likes

This is crazy, but I now have to pay attention because APs in December may become a thing!!

7 Likes

Then, why canā€™t I make park reservations for the week Iā€™m staying onsite in May???

Iā€™ve reached my maximum reservations with my March/April trip.

Do Swan/Dolphin count as onsite stays? If so, I canā€™t make park reservations on those days either!

2 Likes

Good question. It does for most things. Iā€™m sure your reservation is linked in MDE right?

2 Likes

Yes. I have 3 nights there.

I have another week at Pop.

3 Likes

Maybe you can only do 1 reservation worth of park reservations at a time :thinking: Speculation of course.

3 Likes

Have you tried making them through the option, ā€œannual passholders with a reservationā€? It has you chose your stay and then you can make the reservation. My December dolphin stay shoes up as an option.

5 Likes

You should be able to make them for multiple stays. And the wording is and other select resorts which usually includes Swan and Dolphin. But not always.

ETA: Heather can make them so looks like they are included.

3 Likes

I need to learn to read better! Thank you!

3 Likes

I missed it the first couple of times too! Glad it worked! Some of my spring break week is booked up. I would have been really ticked if I couldnā€™t make reservations for a week I was staying on site.

2 Likes

Are you clicking on the ā€œannual pass holders with hotel reservationsā€ button?

4 Likes

Never mind, should have kept reading :wink:

3 Likes

Just had a thought. @OBNurseNH have you tried making an APR for DD on her AP? You can always cancel it but then youā€™d know :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks for taking good care of me!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

No

Because we havenā€™t bought it yet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But @WakandaForever has reassured me

3 Likes

Ohhhhh :rofl: I thought you bought it but just hadnā€™t activated it! Makes sense, I couldnā€™t figure out why you wouldnā€™t just try :crazy_face::rofl:

3 Likes