Good to Go Days paused

Not sure if there is a better place to post this.

For the first time since they were introduced, there are no good to go days in the calendar for AP holders.

7 Likes

Booooo! These are so silly. It’s another way to have black out days. I mean I guess SOME AP’s get reservations… But really, silly.

1 Like

March 5th & 6th added!

These are being released so close to the dates that they’re no use to anyone trying to plan their trip.

8 Likes

Yup. You just have to make ressies and if they turn good to go then… :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I think they are meant to control the locals.

6 Likes

I think that ship has sailed! :woozy_face: :crocodile:

5 Likes

Slightly off topic, but they seriously need a flowchart to figure out when an AP holder can go to the parks. :rofl::rofl::rofl: This is so complicated. You can go on a Good-to-Go day OR (these entire two paragraphs of caveats):

Annual Passholders may also continue to visit without a park reservation after 2 pm. unless visiting Magic Kingdom Park on a Saturday or Sunday (blockout dates continue to apply).

To use the Park Hopper benefit, Annual Passholders must make a theme park reservation for the first park they plan to visit AND enter that first park prior to visiting another. Or, they can enter a theme park without a reservation on a “good-to-go” day for that park or after 2 pm. (except Magic Kingdom on Saturdays and Sundays) before visiting another park.

5 Likes

And if I understand it correctly, you can still go to MK Saturday or Sunday (even after 2pm without a reservation) but only if you’ve been to another park first? Right @ThorKat?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Correct.

I normally just decide what park we are going to and attempt to make a reservation. If it tells me I don’t need one then we just go.

7 Likes

Follow up. So Saturday I can go to MK after I’ve tapped into Epcot. Epoct is my park reservation. Time doesn’t matter?

2 Likes

Correct

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes. So you could be staying at the Beach Club, walk through Epcot and catch the monorail to MK.

Just like the old days.

4 Likes

Which is great for you as a local but for us as AP holders who are staying at a resort for our week long vacation it’s more challenging

Especially since J doesn’t have her AP yet (she had a CM pass) and once she does have it it won’t be activated - so I don’t know that I’ll be able to make her any ressies… ???

5 Likes

I feel like you should be able to. They really haven’t been difficult to get for AP in a long time. It’s just dumb that they still insist on using them.

5 Likes

In January/February, I was in WDW 11 days. I was only able to make reservations for 5 days at a time with my AP. But a number of days were go to go days. I had no issues with getting park additional park reservations after each of my park reservations were used.

My upcoming trip, I will be in WDW 18 days :grimacing:. (Working some of the hours remotely, of course!) DH will join me on day 10. I’m crossing my fingers :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3: :crossed_fingers:t3: that there will be park reservations for me after DH arrives because I will be reserving more days as I’m using them!

3 Likes

Luckily a resort reservation doesn’t count towards the limited number of days.

But this is a PITA

3 Likes

I’m certain that I made APRs before activating my AP. Is that what you mean?

4 Likes

Didn’t @stlouie just say it did though?

2 Likes

Yes I was hoping someone like you would chime in. That’s good to know!

5 Likes