Good morning. Tue 8/26

Good morning liners. 46 to go.

3 Likes

Good morning @steve1 and liners. Have a magical day.

2 Likes

Good morning @Steve1 and @gabmom. Hit a new decade today- 59 days left!! Have a great day :smile:

2 Likes

Good morning to you all! Although I have been up for over 6 hours already… :sunny:
Single digit countdown today! Only 9 days left.
I don’t think I have ever been this exited about a trip, including our honeymoon (also WDW of course).
I am really looking forward to introducing our children to WDW, and we have so many great things planned.

Tonights chore will be placing our GG order. :smiley:

Have a wonderful day!

3 Likes

Good morning! 354 to go on this bright sunny morning.

2 Likes

Hello @Steve1, @jlyn, @akershus, @Agent_C and @gabmom. 161 here.

2 Likes

56 Good morning everyone! First day back to work today.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Just got home from WDW last week and are in the planning stages for next year.

2 Likes

Good morning @Steve1. Good morning Linahville. 18 I’m starting my MB countdown chain today!

9 Likes

Good morning. 60 days to go for us. Plane seats booked, FPP booked (takes a while when you’ve got two weeks worth to book and you don’t get exactly what you want when you want it and then you have to change times and evidence TPs). But, over our WDW trip have got everything including 7dmt and a and e on our MNSSHP party night. This time in two months we will have just say down to breakfast at a pre-rd CP on our first day on our first trip to WDW. Sorry it’s long, but I know you guys will understand my excitement. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. I’m also at 18 days and I haven’t started packing yet.

2 Likes

Morning all! My countdown is 69 today. A new decade! I’ll be there in 10 weeks!

@BigPetesWife - I’m so glad to hear your FP booking expedition was successful! Yay!!!

@akershus - Squee!! 9 days is so exciting! I hope everyone stays well and that the flight isn’t too miserable.

4 Likes

Howdy neighbor, welcome home!

Proof positive that the Magic bands are indeed waterproof. :wink:

1 Like

That’s one big hurdle to be over and 2 months from now you’ll be thanking yourself for all the hard work. We’ll done!

1 Like

Hello @Steve1 and Hello Liners! 32 days til I get to see how many times in a row I can do EE! Hope everyone has a great day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

11! And I just snagged a pre-RD ADR at CP yesterday thanks to a Liner on Chat! Sooooooo excited!!!

5 Likes

Happy Tuesday all! 94 for us. Still trying to get BOG dinner or at least a FPP for lunch a bit closer. We will see. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Good morning! 133 days until POP. We’ll also be running the 5K for the first time. I’m off to do some training this morning! Have a great day everyone!

3 Likes

Good morning all 56 here for me.

2 Likes