Good morning. Tue 8/26

Good Morning everyone ! 62 here…so excited. Getting ready to book fpp. @BigPetesWife - so glad to hear you got all your choices…makes me hopeful, too !! Have a great day !!

3 Likes

Good morning! 39 days here!

2 Likes

Thank you! A ten hour flight with two little boys is hardly anyones dream, but it’s worth it for three weeks in Orlando!

2 Likes

8 days for us. I am so excited. I have planned, listened to podcasts, researched, scrapped plans and started over again, had t shirts made, bought secret Tinkerbell gifts for the children and moved a magical Mickey around the house with messages about the upcoming trip.

3 Likes

Thanks @JustTimmy! Actually we now consider the time in NY as “work trips” then we head back home. :smiley:
I hope the family is well. Please send them my regards.

Where are you staying @Dfachini ? Yey for only 8 days!

I also feel like I have overplanned, but it won’t stop me from going through details again tonight! :wink:
I’m trying to get my kids as exited as I am, but they are a bit too young and just don’t know what to expect.
So for now I am the crazy mom making them watch youtube-videos and flip through their “Guide to the Magic” books to prepare them for the magic. :smile:

Lol! That’s excellent! I had already tolld DMIL last week that you sent your regards from the happiest place on earth, she wasn’t sure who was a bigger Disney nut: me or you. ThenI told her that you bought a place down there, that kind of sealed the deal

Might have to call that one a tie! :smile:

1 Like

Hello @Steve1 and liner friends! Only 3 days left until our trip. So excited :fireworks:!

2 Likes

Morning from here ( hope you’ve all had a great day!)
303 for us but happy with that because we are booked!

2 Likes

26 for me. ALL my ressies and FPP+ are done! Got the last one this morning, BOG lunch.

2 Likes