Give your dinner advice!

As much as I’d love for this to open before we go, I have my doubts. I think construction is nearly done (is done?), but that doesn’t mean it is ready to open. After all, plenty of restaurants in Epcot have been “completed” for years, but they aren’t currently open.

I also think that the chances of snagging an ADR for Space 220 if it does open will be harder than garnering a BG on ROTR! :slight_smile:

ETA: On the other hand, apparently the WDW website used to list Space 220 as opening in Winter. But now it says this:

Although, it does still say opening winter lower on the page. :confused:

Epcot is the least likely park right now to reach capacity on any given day. In October for example, Epcot is the only park still available to annual passholders on the weekend:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/availability-calendar/
Disney wants more traffic in that park, and if they can get Ratatouille open, and Space 220, they know the impact those places will have.
Therefore, I’m “logically optimistic” for you.
@OBNurseNH - can you slip in a Gosh dang for Ratatouille?

2 Likes

Gosh dang with Ratatouille not opening yet! :angry:

(presto :woman_mage: )

4 Likes

Thanks. That’s mighty kind of you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good witch, OBVIOUSLY!

2 Likes

Why, I’m not a witch at all!

2 Likes

You’re very welcome.
Leave here today knowing that you have a “sorceress” working on this for you, so that you can turn your attention to the other important matters of your trip such as mattress tag inspections, coffee filter selections, and your exhausting pursuit of seamless cargo shorts.

4 Likes

I saw Wine Bar George brunch mentioned on another thread or maybe chat and now I’m the proud owner of a reservation for 1 on our checkout day! Dole whip froze? Yes please!!

3 Likes

Good girl!!

1 Like

Man I want to go there. I have a trip in June 2021 as well that Im banking on for Space 220.

Are we still talking about @ryan1’s cargo shorts?? I LOVE IT.

1 Like

You have a much better chance then. I doubt we will be back to Disney before 2023 after this December trip. But the good news is that by then, the new Epcot should be complete!

Hooray for a couple trip! DH and I love going to Disney sans kids. We do it often. I highly recommend abacadabar for some libations and appetizers. My new favorite food on property is their fried calamari. It is absolutely sublime! Oh my gosh so good. Then head over to il mulino or bluezoo for the main course. finish with dessert in your room :wink:

4 Likes