Give your dinner advice!

Don’t you feel more relaxed already, just imagining that time?

I’m super excited for you! Mama gotta take care of herself first, or she can’t take care of nobody else!

3 Likes

Side question, but also about food: I’d like to hang out at Baseline Tap House for a glass of wine and some cheese at the end of our HS day. I know restaurants with reservations allow you to stay past closing, but what about Tap House? Do QS and lounges close right at closing? (I also dont want to be “that person” who makes a server/CM stay past their shift.) :cheese::wine_glass:

EDIT To Add: I’m thinking arrive around 6:45 and leave around 7:30. Is that allowed? Is it inconsiderate? Or is it the norm?

YES! I’m imagining lots and lots of hot tub time right now.

1 Like

I would think that if you are able to be there before they (restaurant) closes you should be fine. Note that restaurant hours sometimes differ from park hours. Once there I would think you could take your time, within reason; it sounds like what you’re expecting would be quite reasonable.

DH would insist on Biergarten. The whole family would insist on Biergarten. After Biergarten, they let me pick something new.

Chefs de France is on my radar for the next something new.

1 Like

Chefs was lovely. Absolutely lovely. Definitely need to do that one again.

Since La Hac is out, I recommend Chefs instead

2 Likes

I concur with Chefs de France and Spice Road Table. The lamb meatballs are awesome at Spice Road Table. Unfortunately Chefs is currently closed. I have heard Il Mulino in the Swan is very good.

Rose & Crown seated outside with a (few) pints is heaven if you like a low key pub kind of night.

1 Like

Oh gosh dang with these closures.

1 Like

And even if it is weird…all the better.

Also, this. Especially if you are babysitter-less. I find I am a better parent now that I’ve found the strength to say I need 10 minutes by myself.

1 Like

Your words to Walt’s ears…

5 Likes

On our last trip we dropped the kiddo at the Babysitters club over at Beach Club and took different nights doing both Le Cellier and Chefs for date night.

While Le Cellier had us stuffed and content, it was almost too heavy of a meal. Chefs on the other hand, we have never laughed more at any restaurant than we did there. There was something about the atmosphere that lent itself to flirting and enjoying a fantastic bottle of wine (or 2). One of our all time favorite Date Nights.

2 Likes

:smiley:

What else could I wish into being??

3 Likes

Since we’re talking Epcot, a Space 220 Opening!

Thanks @OBNurseNH !

3 Likes

I love this! Apparently they’re not open right now. :sleepy:

1 Like

Oh wait, just read @melcort10 article she posted. Maybe it will be!

1 Like

Gosh dang it with this restaurant never opening already!!

(presto! :woman_mage: )

3 Likes

Boneyard please!

1 Like

Gosh dang with Boneyard still not open!

(presto! :woman_mage: )

4 Likes

Chefs de France now showing availability October 8th and after:

3 Likes